• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pasta Recipe for Dcb

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile tool for making a variety of pasta dishes. Some popular recipes include Baked Ziti and Roasted Vegetable Lasagna. Cooking time for pasta in the baker is typically between 25-35 minutes, and any type of pasta can be used. It's important to check the pasta for doneness before serving, as some types may cook faster than others. The baker can also be used to make one-pot pasta dishes, such as Chicken Alfredo with Pasta and Broccoli.
Rossana
Gold Member
Hi everyone. Has anyone heard of a recipe for the DCB that uses pasta, chicken broth, can of diced tomatoes and ???

I was at a 4th of july party and someone told me she used to make this all the time but lost her recipe and asked me for it.

Anyone know what she is talking about and willing to share?

Thanks for any help!
Rossana

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco?? If so, it's from the from Season's Best Spring Summer 2009. Very yummy!​

do a search for chicken bruschetta pasta - awesome, fast.

Perhaps the Tomato-Basil Spaghetti?

Tomato Basil Spaghetti

2 cans of chicken broth or 32oz box
1 pound of spaghetti broken in half or penne pasta
in DCB in micro 11-16 minutes - stirring half way

3-4 Roma Tomatoes, wedge with veggie wedger, chunk with Santoku knife
1/2 cup fresh Basil
2-3 garlic cloves use garlic slicer or garlic press
Some olive oil or some of the new Rosemary oil
sea salt
parmesan
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
(optional) 3 chicken breasts pre cooked (we used the grill pan/press)

Place basil in Manual Food Processor and pump - 2-3 pumps
add tomatoes, garlic,seasoning, and Rosemary oil- pump to desired consistency
toss with pasta and chicken in the Deep Covered Baker, add parmesan over the top

Just happened to be on here today. THANK YOU! I love this pasta recipe :thumbup::thumbup:

oh my, these all sound good! Thank You!!!

But I don't think any of these were it. I think she said something about heavy cream too. It had garlic, canned diced tomatoes, chicken brooth, pasta.

It does not sound familiar to me at all!

1. What is the best pasta recipe to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making a variety of pasta dishes. One of our most popular recipes is the Baked Ziti, which is a hearty mix of pasta, meat, cheese, and sauce all cooked together in the baker.

2. Can I make a vegetarian pasta dish in the Deep Covered Baker?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used for both meat and vegetarian dishes. One delicious option is our Roasted Vegetable Lasagna, which features layers of colorful veggies, noodles, and cheese.

3. How long does it take to cook pasta in the Deep Covered Baker?

Cooking time will vary depending on the type of pasta and recipe you are using. However, on average, pasta dishes cooked in the Deep Covered Baker take between 25-35 minutes in the oven.

4. Can I use any type of pasta in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta in the Deep Covered Baker. However, keep in mind that some types of pasta, such as angel hair or spaghetti, may cook faster than others. It's always a good idea to check the pasta for doneness before serving.

5. Can I make a one-pot pasta dish in the Deep Covered Baker?

Definitely! One of the great things about the Deep Covered Baker is that it can be used to make complete one-pot meals. Our Chicken Alfredo with Pasta and Broccoli is a delicious and easy option for a quick weeknight dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smartcookie
Replies