• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Northern/North Eastern Us Consultant

In summary, to find a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website or ask friends and family for recommendations. You can also host a party with a consultant from a different region, as consultants are able to travel. There are often special deals and offers available when hosting a party with a Northern/North Eastern US consultant. It is possible to become a consultant in this region by applying online or contacting a current consultant for more information. Popular products in the Northern/North Eastern US include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Stoneware, but they may vary depending on season and customer preferences.
kcjodih
Gold Member
to order from their outlet and have them ship to me in Ontario Canada. I figure shipping to me would be closer if the consultant is closer :)

I have a great customer who would like to purchase the round sectional Chilzanne. She has one herself and would like this one as a gift. I explained that it was discontinued but that it is on the US outlet. I was told it's $32.50US (thanks Heather) plus taxes and shipping to the consultant and then again to us. She'd be interested in knowing the total and based on price, she may even want two. Shipping would be to Ontario, Canada K0K 3M0.

Please PM me if you're interested with where you live, total with taxes and both shipping. I can pay you via paypal.

Thanks for reading! :)

I can help you Jodi, I pm'd ya =)

i am in mn.

I live one mile from Ontario, CAN right over the bridge.

Thanks everyone for the PM's. I've PM'd Ann (baychef) since she lives the closest to me. If that doesn't work out I'll PM the next closest (to save on shipping). Thanks for everyone's help :)

I'm also right over the border in NY if you need anything!

Karen where are you located? You may PM me if you wish!

1. How can I find a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US?

To find a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and filter by the region you are looking for. You can also ask your friends or family if they know any consultants in the area.

2. Can I host a party with a consultant from a different region?

Yes, you can host a party with a consultant from a different region. Pampered Chef consultants can travel and host parties in different areas, so feel free to reach out to a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US even if you are located in a different region.

3. Are there any special deals or offers for hosting a party with a Northern/North Eastern US consultant?

Yes, there are often special deals and offers available when you host a party with a consultant from the Northern/North Eastern US. These deals and offers may vary, so be sure to discuss them with your consultant when planning your party.

4. Can I become a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US?

Yes, you can become a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US. Pampered Chef is always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as consultants. You can apply online on our website or reach out to a consultant in the Northern/North Eastern US for more information on how to become one.

5. What types of products are popular in the Northern/North Eastern US?

The most popular products in the Northern/North Eastern US may vary depending on the season and preferences of the customers. However, some of the top-selling products in this region include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Stoneware. Your consultant can also provide more specific information on popular products in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend