• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lift to COnference!

ChefLaurel

Jul 21, 2005
I will probably post this again as it gets closer, but I just made my hotel reservations, and I am wondering if I can get a lift from someone to/from Chicago. I am going to the Second of the three conferences, hoping to get there on 7/12. I will be in Indianapolis (Carmel) visiting my in-laws, and would love to catch a ride up to the city with someone from that area. I'd be happy to chip in for gas/tolls/parking.

I am from MA, so I don't really know anyone in the area - can anyone give me a lift? I am full of vivacious conversation :D

Thanks!

Laurel

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I live in Indy, but I'm not sure if I know anyone going to the second conference. I'm supposed to, but I'm trying to get it recheduled to avoid family conflicts. If I find out anyone is going to #2, I'll try to steer them to you. :)

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
My TEAM is in Wave 1 and I will be going up on Sunday and on my way back on Thursday. Sorry! I will try to find out if anyone in my area going in Wave 2 for you and let you know by PM. I would let you ride up with me since Carmel is next door to me if I was in that Wave!!! Will keep you posted!