• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lift to Conference!

In summary, to find someone to carpool with to the conference, you can reach out to other consultants through online community forums or social media groups, or post in the event page. There will be a designated carpool meeting spot at the conference and this information will be included in the conference packet. To offer someone a ride, you can post in online forums or contact your upline/downline. You can split gas and parking costs with your carpool group, but it's recommended to discuss this beforehand. If your carpool plans fall through, contact customer service for assistance.
ChefLaurel
I will probably post this again as it gets closer, but I just made my hotel reservations, and I am wondering if I can get a lift from someone to/from Chicago. I am going to the Second of the three conferences, hoping to get there on 7/12. I will be in Indianapolis (Carmel) visiting my in-laws, and would love to catch a ride up to the city with someone from that area. I'd be happy to chip in for gas/tolls/parking.

I am from MA, so I don't really know anyone in the area - can anyone give me a lift? I am full of vivacious conversation :D

Thanks!

Laurel

I live in Indy, but I'm not sure if I know anyone going to the second conference. I'm supposed to, but I'm trying to get it recheduled to avoid family conflicts. If I find out anyone is going to #2, I'll try to steer them to you. :)

My TEAM is in Wave 1 and I will be going up on Sunday and on my way back on Thursday. Sorry! I will try to find out if anyone in my area going in Wave 2 for you and let you know by PM. I would let you ride up with me since Carmel is next door to me if I was in that Wave!!! Will keep you posted!

1. How do I find someone to carpool with to the conference?

We recommend reaching out to other consultants in your area through our online community forums or social media groups. You can also post in our event page to see if anyone is interested in carpooling.

2. Is there a designated carpool meeting spot at the conference?

Yes, there will be a designated carpool meeting spot where you can meet up with other consultants who are also looking for a ride to the conference. This information will be included in the conference packet you receive upon check-in.

3. How can I offer to give someone a ride to the conference?

You can post in our online community forums or social media groups that you are looking to offer a ride to the conference. You can also contact your upline or downline to see if anyone is interested in carpooling.

4. Can I split gas and parking costs with my carpool group?

Yes, you are welcome to discuss and split any necessary expenses with your carpool group. We recommend discussing this beforehand to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

5. What happens if my carpool plans fall through and I have no way to get to the conference?

If your carpool plans fall through, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in finding alternative transportation options or connecting you with other consultants in your area who are also looking for a ride to the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikked
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • 1PamperedMommy