• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Hunter Green Bread Crock

In summary, if you have a hunter green bread crock that you no longer use, please email me at [email protected]. I am leaving this weekend for my grandmother's funeral and will be in touch next week. Thanks again.
dondofam
Gold Member
I am looking for a new bread crock, but in the discontinued Hunter Green. If anyone has this set could you please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks

I think I have that, but I'll have to do a little digging. How much to you want to pay or what do you have to offer (by way of swap) for it?

Let me know what you would want for it plus shipping. Thank you.

Still LookingI know I have one. I have never used it. I am leaving this weekend for my grandmother's funeral. I will be in touch with you next week. If that is not soon enough for you hopefully someone else will contact you about it.

Sorry about the timing.

Keep looking guysAt one time I had about 3 or 4 crocks of various colors; hunter green, key lime green, yellow, cranberry, baby blue. However, once I began recruiting I used them as gifts when my recruits qualified. I must have given away my hunter green crock. I still have the key lime crock if anyone is interested.

So...if you are sitting on a hunter green crock please let her know. So sorry for the confusion.

I saw on another site - I think the Lets make a deal site - someone has the hunter green crock. Her email address is [email protected]
She says "in box" 5.00, used for display.

Hope this helps.

Shawnna

What is the Lets Make a Deal website and exactly how do you type it in the address bar?

lets make a deal is a yahoo group for PC consultants to buy, sell and trade products, supplies and incentive gifts. You have to request to join and be approved. You can email them your request to join at
[email protected]

This group is only for consultants and has a long list of rules, but there are always things for sale and people are always looking for things. Check it out.

However, you can email penny about her hunter green crock at her personal email address. [email protected]

Shawnna

Thank YouThank you to everyone. I was able to locate 2 hunter green bread crocks. I appreciate everyone going out of their way to help.

1. Where can I find the Hunter Green Bread Crock on your website?

You can find the Hunter Green Bread Crock on our website under the "Bakeware" category. You can also use the search bar and type in "Hunter Green Bread Crock" to quickly find the product.

2. Is the Hunter Green Bread Crock dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hunter Green Bread Crock is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. How many loaves of bread can the Hunter Green Bread Crock hold?

The Hunter Green Bread Crock can hold one standard-sized loaf of bread. It is also perfect for storing other baked goods such as bagels, rolls, and pastries.

4. What are the dimensions of the Hunter Green Bread Crock?

The Hunter Green Bread Crock measures 8 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. It has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it the perfect size for storing bread and other baked goods.

5. Does the Hunter Green Bread Crock come with a lid?

Yes, the Hunter Green Bread Crock comes with a matching lid to keep your bread fresh and protected. The lid also doubles as a serving tray for easy transportation of your baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingmomgb