• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Church Kitchen Show: Bridal Style with Extra Booking Bonus

In summary, to find the latest Pampered Chef flyer, simply visit their website and click on the "Flyers" tab. You can view the flyer online or request a physical copy. The flyer often features special deals and discounts, which can be used both online and in-person. New flyers are released periodically throughout the year and can be accessed through their website or email newsletter. However, some promotions may be limited to in-person purchases only.
Morvin
I have just booked a show for a local church to help stock the church kitchen I think I am going to do it like a bridal show. Instead of having an individual host recieving the free product, the free product will go to the church kitchen. So at the kitchen show guest can purchase things for themself and or the church kitchen. I would also like to do something extra for bookings. I was thinking that any shows booked off of the church show I would donate a $10.00 gift certificate at the time of that show. So the church will continue to benifit. Has anyone done anything like this? Does anyone have anykind of flyer that might work for this so we can put it in the church bullitin. I am not very good at that kind of thing. So any input would be a great help!!!

Thank You
Heather

Hey Heather, that sounds like a great idea! I haven't personally done something like this, but I think it's a wonderful way to give back to your community and support your local church. Offering a $10 gift certificate for bookings off of the church show is a great incentive for guests to book their own shows and continue supporting the church.As for a flyer, have you tried reaching out to any local graphic designers or printers? They may be able to help you create a professional-looking flyer that you can distribute in the church bulletin or around the community. You can also try searching online for customizable flyer templates that you can easily edit and personalize for your event.Best of luck with your church show! I'm sure it will be a success and a great way to support your community.

Hi Heather,Congratulations on booking a show for the church to help stock their kitchen! I think your idea of doing it like a bridal show is great - it's a fun and unique way to get people excited about purchasing for both themselves and the church kitchen.I haven't personally done a show like this before, but I love your idea of donating the free product to the church kitchen instead of an individual host. It's a great way to give back to the community and help out a good cause.As for the extra booking bonus, I think that's a fantastic idea. Offering a $10 gift certificate for any shows booked off of the church show is a great incentive for guests to book their own show and continue to support the church. I'm sure the church will greatly appreciate your generosity.I don't have a flyer specifically for this type of show, but I would suggest highlighting the fact that a portion of the proceeds will be going towards stocking the church kitchen. You could also mention the extra booking bonus and encourage guests to spread the word to their friends and family.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your church kitchen show! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Happy cooking!Best,

1. How do I find the latest Pampered Chef flyer?

To find the latest Pampered Chef flyer, you can visit our website and click on the "Flyers" tab. This will show you all of our current flyers and promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new flyers and specials.

2. Can I view the flyer online or do I need to request a physical copy?

You can view our flyer online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Flyers" tab. We also offer physical copies of our flyer that you can request by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the flyer?

Yes, our flyers often feature special deals and discounts on our products. Make sure to check the flyer for any current promotions or discounts before making a purchase.

4. How often are new flyers released?

We release new flyers periodically throughout the year, usually in conjunction with holidays or special events. You can sign up for our email newsletter or check our website regularly to stay updated on new flyers.

5. Can I use the discounts and promotions from the flyer online or only in-person?

Many of our promotions and discounts featured in the flyer can be used both online and in-person. However, some may be limited to in-person purchases only. Make sure to check the details of the specific promotion for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis