• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer That Features Our New Spring/Summer Products

In summary, the new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer include outdoor grilling tools, melamine dinnerware, food storage containers, kitchen gadgets, and drinkware options. Customers who purchase these products will receive a free gift and limited time discounts. These products can be easily ordered online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer also includes new recipes to use with these products. These products will be available for purchase on March 1st, with limited availability for some items.
Hollycancook
Does anyone normally put together a new product flyer? I was looking through the thread and couldn't find anything. I think it would be helpful at parties and I do not have the skills to do i myself.

Thanks!

I am interested in this too. Usually someone does one each season but I can't find one either.

I am looking for one also.

What are the new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer?

The new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer include our new line of outdoor grilling tools, colorful and durable melamine dinnerware, versatile food storage containers, innovative kitchen gadgets, and refreshing drinkware options.

Is there a discount or special offer for these new products?

Yes, there is a special offer for customers who purchase any of the new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer. They will receive a free gift with their purchase, and there will also be a limited time discount on select items.

Can I order these new products online?

Yes, you can easily order any of the new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and follow the checkout process. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order through them.

Are there any new recipes included in the flyer to use with these products?

Yes, the flyer includes a variety of new recipes that are perfect for using with the new Spring/Summer products. These recipes are designed to showcase the features and versatility of the products and provide delicious meal ideas for your family.

When will these new products be available to purchase?

The new Spring/Summer products featured in the flyer will be available for purchase starting on March 1st. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend ordering early to ensure you can get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg