• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Discontinued Pampered Chef "Gadget"

In summary, Pampered Chef does not sell discontinued gadgets, but they may be available through resale websites or independent consultants. Replacement parts for discontinued gadgets can still be obtained if they are in stock. To check if a gadget is discontinued, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service. If a discontinued gadget is still within the return policy timeframe, a refund may be possible by contacting customer service. Pampered Chef discontinues gadgets to make room for new and innovative products in their line.
trish857
One of my customers is looking for a gadget that she bought years ago from PC. Its function is to keep a pot from boiling over. She described it as looking a little like the top of a soup can with ridges and a dimple in the middle. Does anyone know what she is describing?

It's called Boil Control (I think).

Yep, that would be it. It doesn't actually prevent things from boiling over, it just starts making a noise in the pan to make you aware that the water is boiling.JAE

Thanks so much JAE and Babywings! Now I'll try to find one.

If your customer wants to do something that DOES keep a pot from boiling over, have her place a wooden/bamboo spoon across the top of the pot. It redirects some of the air and steam back toward the surface of the liquid and prevents boilover.

1. Where can I find discontinued Pampered Chef gadgets?

Unfortunately, once a Pampered Chef gadget is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through the company. However, you may be able to find it on resale websites or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Can I still get replacement parts for a discontinued gadget?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for discontinued gadgets as long as they are still in stock. You can contact customer service or check online for availability.

3. How do I know if a gadget is discontinued?

The best way to know if a gadget is discontinued is to check the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service. You can also look for a note on the product page that says "Retired" or "No longer available".

4. Can I get a refund for a discontinued gadget?

If you purchased a gadget that has since been discontinued and it is still within the return policy timeframe, you may be able to get a refund. You will need to contact customer service for further assistance.

5. Why does Pampered Chef discontinue gadgets?

Pampered Chef regularly updates and refreshes their product line to provide customers with the latest and most innovative kitchen tools. Sometimes, this means discontinuing older gadgets to make room for new ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • srduggan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies