• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Director in the Aurora/Denver, Co Area

In summary, the Director position at Pampered Chef in the Aurora/Denver, Co area is a leadership role focused on managing a team of consultants and driving sales and recruiting efforts. Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in direct sales or leadership roles and a proven track record of success. The compensation package includes a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits, and the position is an in-office role with occasional travel. To apply, interested candidates can visit the company's careers website and submit an application and resume.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have been going through my storage units and have a mountain of director and consultant supplies that I need gone. I've tried to throw out anything dated. I'm hoping to find a Director ro take it all so I can stop paying for the storage!!! I have everything from recognition to stickers to bags to aprons to recipe cards and more. I will try to put up photos later. Please don't inquire about individual items because I won't know. If you are a Director in the Aurora/Denver, CO area and would be willing to take thousands of dollars of items off my hands, please contact me.

Ok, so I took a photo of the pile I have so far.

Attachments

• 20210107_182136.jpg
    20210107_182136.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 356
Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you have a lot of items in storage that you no longer need. It can be overwhelming to go through everything and figure out what to do with it all.I'm not a Director in the Aurora/Denver, CO area, but I wanted to offer some suggestions for finding someone who may be interested in taking your supplies. Have you tried reaching out to local director or consultant groups on social media or through networking events? They may be interested in purchasing or taking the supplies off your hands.Another option could be to donate the supplies to a local organization or charity that could benefit from them. Or, you could consider hosting a sale or giveaway event to get rid of the items. You could also try posting on online marketplace websites like eBay or Craigslist.I hope you are able to find a solution that works for you and that you are able to clear out your storage units soon. Good luck!

1. What is the job description for the Director position?

The Director position in the Aurora/Denver, Co area for Pampered Chef is a leadership role responsible for managing a team of consultants and driving sales and recruiting efforts in the designated region. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for the Pampered Chef brand.

2. What are the qualifications for the Director position?

To be considered for the Director position, candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in direct sales or leadership roles, as well as a proven track record of success in building and managing a team. A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.

3. What is the compensation package for the Director position?

The compensation package for the Director position includes a competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses, and benefits such as health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. The exact salary and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.

4. Is this a remote or in-office position?

This is an in-office position, with occasional travel required within the designated region. Our office is located in the Aurora/Denver, Co area and the Director will be expected to work from this location.

5. How do I apply for the Director position?

To apply for the Director position, please visit our careers website and submit your application and resume. Our hiring team will review all applications and reach out to qualified candidates for further steps in the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy