• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed - Discontinued Brush & Ice Shaver Parts

In summary, the Magic Mop from TPC is apparently discontinued and may not work very well. There is a Yahoo Group called Let's Make a Deal where consultants may have extra parts.
Momma23boys
Silver Member
Hi,
I have a customer who is interested in an apparently discontinued item. It was some sort of brush which would de-fat soups,etc.:confused: I am still in SS2, so I have no idea what it even looked like. Any help would be appreciated.
My SIL is also hoping someone has the blades and blue bowl for the ice shaver.

Thanks so much!

I don't know what that tool is, but....if you add lettuce leaves (2 or 3) to the top of your soups and let them sit for a few minutes, then remove, they will absorb some of the fat. I haven't tried putting new leaves in and trying to remove even more fat after the first ones, that may work too....

Here's another tip....

If you're refrigerating leftover soups or sauces with higher fat contents, lay down a piece of wax paper before you cover it (I don't know if plastic wrap may work too) so it's touching the top layer. When you let it sit in the fridge, the fat rises to the the top and when you remove the layer of wax paper, the fat should come off with it.

I've never tried it, but I can see how it would work because I've seen that yucky layer of fat before.:eek:

Momma23boys said:
Hi,
I have a customer who is interested in an apparently discontinued item. It was some sort of brush which would de-fat soups,etc.:confused: I am still in SS2, so I have no idea what it even looked like. Any help would be appreciated.
My SIL is also hoping someone has the blades and blue bowl for the ice shaver.

Thanks so much!

It was called the Magic Mop and was available some 10 years ago or so... not sure when it was discontinued... Personally I didn't think it even worked that well.... I googled it and found this: http://www.purecajun.com/mop.htm

You might also want to try the Yahoo Group called Let's Make a Deal... and post there. There might be some consultants who have extra parts....

I have oneI have a Magic Mop from TPC that I got in a surprise box. I would be willing to send for actual shipping +$2.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks for your responses!!
I will get a hold of the customer who inquired about the magic mop and get back to you...
I had made a mistake! The girls and guys on this board are awesome! Let's hear it for da boyz!

Last edited:

1. Can I still purchase the discontinued brush and ice shaver parts?

Unfortunately, the discontinued brush and ice shaver parts are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

2. Why were these parts discontinued?

As part of our commitment to providing high-quality products, we periodically review and update our product offerings. The discontinued brush and ice shaver parts were identified as no longer meeting our quality standards.

3. Can I use alternative parts for my brush and ice shaver?

We recommend using only Pampered Chef branded parts for your brush and ice shaver to ensure safe and proper use. However, if you do choose to use alternative parts, please make sure they are compatible and do not compromise the function of your product.

4. Will there be a replacement for these discontinued parts?

At this time, there are no plans to release a replacement for the discontinued brush and ice shaver parts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I return my brush and ice shaver if I can't find replacement parts?

If your brush and ice shaver is still under warranty, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • chef-kina
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • naekelsey