• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant on the Island of Saipan

In summary, the conversation is about finding a consultant for a business on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands. The conversation is ongoing and the person looking for a consultant asked if the person looking for a consultant was US military or dependent. The person looking for a consultant is AF vet and would have loved to have found this business when it first existed. The person looking for a consultant is still looking for a consultant, but has contacted HO and is also trying to reach out to the single active duty person in the area.
Sheila
Gold Member
I received a HO lead, but she's not on Okinawa

I'm looking for a consultant on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands--not Japan. Our former consultant, moved away. Do you know who might still be doing PC here on island?

So if you live there & are a consultant, e-mail me ASAP! :D

Sorry, don't know one, but a perfect opportunity to recruit. :) Although, I'm sure you already thought of that. ;)

Oh, yes! I've already asked if she's interested in starting her own PC business and hitting a market there on her island where there is apparently NO PC consultants! LOL :D

Bumping!Anyone???

what about doing a show by skype and recruit someone who can "take over all of the business"???

I asked her already if she would be interested in being the consultant. No response as of yet.

Sheila said:
I asked her already if she would be interested in being the consultant. No response as of yet.

can you do a show for her as suggested above, or not because it's a different country? Is she US military or dependent?

Marghi

Yes, she has a California zip, so she has a US mailing address. Not sure if she's active duty or dependent, but either is still fine with her hosting and/or becoming a consultant. 4 of the 14 in my downline are active duty. The other 10 are dependents. ;)

Sheila said:
Yes, she has a California zip, so she has a US mailing address. Not sure if she's active duty or dependent, but either is still fine with her hosting and/or becoming a consultant. 4 of the 14 in my downline are active duty. The other 10 are dependents. ;)

as an AF vet, I would have loved this then--oh wait! it didn't exist!

lol

but seriously, it would have changed my life. I hope you are talking to the single active duty folk, too!

and my mind starts to calculate--I live near and AFB

Marghi

Good luck Sheila. Maybe she'll change her mind if she hears how hard you are working to find someone on her island. She may become a consultant!

Yes, it's been a month and I'm still not finding anyone in her zip. I e-mailed her again yesterday and told her that she really should consider tapping into that market where their appears to be no consultant. ;)

Have you tried calling HO? I mean, I know HO assigned the lead to you, but you've also received leads from Germany if I remember right. Maybe you're the closest consultant that qualifies for leads, but HO might be understanding considering the situation, and let you know if there is a consultant in Saipan.

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant on the island of Saipan?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant on the island of Saipan, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city/state and select the "Saipan" option under the "Island" drop-down menu. This will generate a list of consultants in that area for you to choose from.

2. What services does a Pampered Chef consultant offer on the island of Saipan?

A Pampered Chef consultant on the island of Saipan offers a variety of services, including in-home cooking demonstrations, one-on-one consultations, and online ordering options. They can also provide you with personalized recommendations and tips on how to use our products in your everyday cooking.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party on the island of Saipan?

If you're interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party on the island of Saipan, you can contact a consultant directly through our website or by attending a local cooking show. Consultants can help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking party for you and your guests, where you can earn free and discounted products.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant on the island of Saipan?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant on the island of Saipan! We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team and share our high-quality kitchen products with others. You can sign up to become a consultant through our website or by contacting a current consultant in your area.

5. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products on the island of Saipan?

You can place an order for Pampered Chef products on the island of Saipan in a few different ways. You can order directly through a consultant, either in person or online, or you can place an order through our website using the "Shop" feature. You can also attend a local cooking show to see our products in action and place an order there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • catrios