• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Meetings in Virginia: Any Suggestions?

In summary, a Cluster Mtng is a meeting organized by a Pampered Chef consultant for customers and potential customers to learn more about their products and services. Attending a Cluster Mtng can help individuals make informed purchasing decisions and get the most out of their Pampered Chef experience. To find a Cluster Mtng near you, you can check the company's website or contact your local consultant. It is recommended to RSVP for a Cluster Mtng so the consultant can prepare enough materials for all attendees. There is no cost to attend a Cluster Mtng, as it is a free event. At a Cluster Mtng, you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn about special offers and promotions, and have the opportunity to try out their products.
Brookeskitchen
Does anyone out there have or know of cluster meetings in the Suffolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Va Beach (Virginia) areas? My recruiter is a friend who lives in Japan - so I don't think I'll be attending any of her meetings. I'm trying to see if there is a group that I might be able to meet with to share ideas, questions, successes with.

Thanks,

Brooke (newbie to PC)

Welcome, Brooke! If you don't have any luck finding a cluster on here, your director should request a hospitality director for you. This would be someone in your area whose cluster meetings you can attend, who you can utilize for training and support and just to have someone close by to answer questions. Directors can only request hospitality directors from the HO. Good luck to you! :D

Have a cluster in ChesapeakeHi,

I just signed on 2 weeks ago and went to my first meeting before I signed on and I know the Director wouldn't mind having other come to her monthly meetings. We have a few that aren't her direct line. Anyway, her name is Elizabeth Brinster 757-549-5131 [email protected]. Would love to have you there. Please give drop her an email or whatever and I hope to see you at the next meeting Early March. She can explain more.

Good luck,

Michelle Breeding (473065)
Independent Kitchen Consultant
(Chesapeake, VA)

What is a Cluster Mtng and why should I attend?

A Cluster Mtng is a meeting hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for customers and potential customers to learn more about our products and services. It's a great opportunity to see product demonstrations, ask questions, and try out our products. Attending a Cluster Mtng can help you make informed purchasing decisions and get the most out of your Pampered Chef experience.

How do I find a Cluster Mtng near me?

You can find a list of upcoming Cluster Mtngs on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host your own Cluster Mtng and invite your friends and family to join!

Do I need to RSVP for a Cluster Mtng?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for a Cluster Mtng so the consultant can prepare enough materials for all attendees. You can RSVP directly with the consultant hosting the meeting or through the website.

Is there a cost to attend a Cluster Mtng?

No, there is no cost to attend a Cluster Mtng. It is a free event for customers and potential customers to learn more about Pampered Chef products.

What can I expect at a Cluster Mtng?

At a Cluster Mtng, you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn about special offers and promotions, and have the opportunity to try out our products. You can also ask questions and get tips from your consultant and other attendees on how to use our products in your daily cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdenisep
  • Stephanie S
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • PamperedPrincess74