• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cheap and Nice Hotel in Chicago for a Conference?

In summary, the best time to book a cheap hotel is during the off-season or on weekdays, and you can also try booking last-minute or using price comparison websites. It's important to be aware of potential hidden fees and taxes, and you can get a discounted rate by joining loyalty programs, booking directly with the hotel, or using coupon codes. The amenities and services included in the price vary, so it's best to check with the hotel. Most hotels have a cancellation policy, so it's important to read the terms and conditions before booking.
trps
Silver Member
I will be coming in to Chicago Wed for conference and staying one or two night (we have other obligations and my family is coming. We have yet to get a room anyone know of any cheap but nice hotels. Also, looking for things for them to do and any deals as well this is going to be an expensive couple days!@

Last edited:
Most of my cluster is staying at the Essex Hotel on Michigan Ave. It's next door to the Chicago Hilton. The shuttle buses park between the two hotels.

try hotwire.com - - sometimes can get great deals -- we stayed at Holiday Inn Express last year for $70 a night! :)

1. What is the best time to book a cheap hotel?

The best time to book a cheap hotel is typically during the off-season or on weekdays when there is less demand. You can also try booking last-minute or using price comparison websites to find the best deals.

2. Are there any hidden fees or taxes I should be aware of?

Many hotels charge additional fees such as resort fees, parking fees, or taxes. Be sure to read the fine print and ask about any potential hidden fees before booking your stay.

3. How can I get a discounted rate for my hotel?

There are a few ways to get a discounted rate for your hotel. You can join loyalty programs, book directly with the hotel, or use coupon codes or discounts from third-party websites. You can also try negotiating with the hotel directly for a better rate.

4. Are there any amenities or services included in the price?

The amenities and services included in the price vary depending on the hotel. Some may include breakfast, free Wi-Fi, or access to a fitness center or pool. Be sure to check the hotel's website or call ahead to inquire about what is included in the price.

5. Can I cancel my reservation if I find a cheaper hotel?

Most hotels have a cancellation policy, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before booking. Some hotels may allow you to cancel or modify your reservation within a certain timeframe without any penalty, while others may have a non-refundable policy. It's always best to book a flexible rate or to contact the hotel directly if you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies