• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Boil Control for Your Cookware?

In summary, "Boil Control" is a kitchen tool that prevents liquids from boiling over by creating a barrier on the surface of the liquid. It can be used on any type of pot or pan and is safe to use in the microwave or oven. "Boil Control" is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. It is safe to use with most liquids, but not recommended for thick or viscous liquids. "Boil Control" comes in two sizes - small and large - for pots and pans of different sizes.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am looking for one boil control. Please let me know if you have one and what you want for it. New in package please.

Thanks!

i too am looking for one!

Is that like a double boiler?

Is that the little circle that goes in the bottom of your pot?

i think it is the circle that goes in the bottom of your pot. it is supposed to help reduce boil overs. one of my customers would like one. two if possible.

I have one, I can't use it in my Executive cookware so it is sitting in my drawer. It is used, but in great shape. If anyone is interested $3 includes shipping. P. M. me

What is "Boil Control" and how does it work?

"Boil Control" is a kitchen tool used to prevent liquids from boiling over. It works by creating a barrier on the surface of the liquid, reducing the amount of foam and bubbles that can cause a boil over.

Can "Boil Control" be used on any type of pot or pan?

Yes, "Boil Control" can be used on any type of pot or pan, including stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron. It is also safe to use in the microwave or oven.

How do I clean "Boil Control" after use?

"Boil Control" is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge. Be sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

Can I use "Boil Control" with all types of liquids?

"Boil Control" is safe to use with most liquids, including water, milk, broth, and sauces. However, it is not recommended for use with thick or viscous liquids such as pudding or gravy.

How do I know what size "Boil Control" to use?

"Boil Control" comes in two sizes - small (for pots and pans up to 6 inches in diameter) and large (for pots and pans up to 10 inches in diameter). Choose the size that best fits your cookware for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Symara
  • ambreaux
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SusanBP0129