• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 4 Sets of Hwc Cups & Saucers

In summary, Dee is in need of 4 sets or 8 place settings of the HWC Cups and Saucers for an event in October. She is willing to buy them after May and is looking for a reasonable price. Other users have offered to sell their sets after their shows, and Dee is still looking for 2 hostess sets or 4 place settings. She apologizes for not responding to emails due to a family situation.
DeeisPampered
I am in need of 4 sets or 8 place settings of the HWC Cups and Saucers anytime before August of this year. If you would like to keep yours until after May and then sell them off that would be fine, just contact me.

I need them for a calendar tea we do every year at our church. Since I am a survivor and usually very involved with the HWC campaign, I have been asked to do a HWC table for the month of October which is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have agreed and can think of no better way to set the table than these wonderful settings.

Due to a family situation however I had to scale WAY back and I only had one show this month and she called and rescheduled for next month. She didn't want her set so I was going to get them and pay for her hostess item. Please contact me if you are willing to sell your for a REASONABLE price. Thank you so much to everyone that is willing to help me find these.

God Bless,
Dee

Do you still need a set?Hi Dee,

I have a set that I'm willing to sell you after May is over! I'm sending you a PM as well!

Thanks!

I can get you 2 setsDee,
I've got a hostess that I'm closing with on Thurs. that does not WANT her's and the original hostess also doesn't want hers. So if you want me to get those 2 sets, let me know.

Lisa

I also have 2 sets. The hostess doesn't want hers and she is also the past hostess so there are 2 sets up for grabs. Just let me know.

I'd also be interested in a set after May is over, if anyone is willing to sell one to me. Thanks!

Does anyone still need sets?? I have two sets that I was going to give to people who helped gather orders for my mega-fundraiser. I am still waiting for those people to show up, LOL. I don't really want them, but will keep them if I can't find a good home.

DeeisPampered said:
I am in need of 4 sets or 8 place settings of the HWC Cups and Saucers anytime before August of this year. If you would like to keep yours until after May and then sell them off that would be fine, just contact me.

God Bless,
Dee

I have 2 shows closing this month, and I don't think the host's want their sets. Email me and let me know if you would like me to get the sets for you.

I am getting ready to submit a show with a host that doesn't want the set so if anyone would like them just let me know. email me at [email protected]. I am going to be submitting by tomorrow morning.

abey

I would like to purchase a set of them, if anybody has one that they do not want. You can email me at [email protected].

I e-mailed you Kelli!

Still need 2 hostess sets HWC Cups & SaucersI have been unable to be online due to my mother's illness and therefor if I didn't get to you in time, I appologize. Thank you so much to those of you who have replied though.

I am still in need of two hostess sets or 4 place settings, however you want to think of it, for my church calendar tea. Please email me if you have these for sale.

Thank you and God Bless,
Dee

1. What are the dimensions of the HWC cups and saucers?

The HWC cups have a diameter of 3 inches and a height of 2.5 inches. The saucers have a diameter of 6 inches.

2. Are the HWC cups and saucers dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cups and saucers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the HWC cups be used in the microwave?

Yes, the HWC cups are microwave safe for reheating beverages.

4. What material are the HWC cups and saucers made of?

The HWC cups and saucers are made of durable stoneware material that is resistant to chipping and cracking.

5. How many ounces do the HWC cups hold?

The HWC cups have a capacity of 8 ounces, perfect for serving a standard cup of coffee or tea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • anniez