• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 3 Sets of the Hwc Cups and Squares

In summary, each set of Hwc Cups and Squares from Pampered Chef includes 3 cups and 3 squares. These cups and squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning but are not microwave safe as they are made of stoneware. They are also oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and made of durable stoneware.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Hello,

I already have 1 set and would like an additional 3 sets to make it an even 8piece setting. Does anyone have an extra set or 3 they could part with? I can pay via paypal. Thank you so much in advance!!

Cynthia

Sent you an email...

Thank you. I am at work right now so I can't get onto Yahoo, but I will check as soon as I get home. :eek:)

1. How many cups and squares come in each set?

Each set of Hwc Cups and Squares from Pampered Chef includes 3 cups and 3 squares.

2. Are the cups and squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, these Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these cups and squares be used in the microwave?

No, these Hwc Cups and Squares are not microwave safe. They are made of stoneware and should not be used in the microwave.

4. What is the material of these cups and squares?

These Hwc Cups and Squares are made of durable stoneware, which is oven and dishwasher safe.

5. Are the cups and squares oven safe?

Yes, these Hwc Cups and Squares are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They are perfect for baking and serving desserts or other dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • smarteez2