• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find $1000 Club Pins for My Team Members?

In summary, the $1000 Club is an exclusive group within Pampered Chef that recognizes consultants who have achieved $1000 or more in sales within a month. To join, you do not need to do anything as you will automatically become a member if you reach the sales goal. To earn a $1000 Club pin, you must have $1000 or more in sales within a month and this can be achieved through hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new team members. Being in the $1000 Club offers recognition, a pin, and access to special training and events. It is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level.
rachelpc
Does anyone have $1000 club pins. Two of my team members joined the club this month Yeah !!!!! I looked on vip and could not find them
Thanks
Rachel

You get them from Southwest J Company or something like that. I just tried finding the link and couldn't. I'm sure someone here will post it!;)

I have ordered from them and have been very happy with their products. I have the link at home and will check when I go to lunch if no one posts the link before then.

BethCooks4U said:
I have ordered from them and have been very happy with their products. I have the link at home and will check when I go to lunch if no one posts the link before then.
Here's that link:

http://www.swjsouthwest.com/catalog/index.php

You can also try glitzetal.com

pins foundThank you all. I found them!!!

What is the $1000 Club?

The $1000 Club is an exclusive group within Pampered Chef that recognizes consultants who have achieved $1000 or more in sales within a month.

Do I need to do anything to join the $1000 Club?

No, if you reach $1000 or more in sales within a month, you will automatically be a part of the $1000 Club and receive a pin to recognize your achievement.

How can I earn a $1000 Club pin?

To earn a $1000 Club pin, you must have $1000 or more in sales within a month. This can be achieved by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new team members.

What are the benefits of being in the $1000 Club?

The $1000 Club offers recognition for your hard work and dedication to your Pampered Chef business. You will also receive a pin to wear and show off your achievement, as well as access to special training and events.

Can I still earn a $1000 Club pin if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! The $1000 Club is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. As long as you reach $1000 or more in sales within a month, you will earn a pin and be a part of this exclusive group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies