• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 1 or 2 Roommates for Conference

In summary, the cost of splitting a room at the conference will depend on the specific room type and rate. You can choose your roommates and there are no age or gender restrictions. If attending alone, you can still request a roommate. You can also request a specific roommate for the entire duration of the conference, but changes may occur due to unforeseen circumstances or room availability.
kreaser
Gold Member
We have a room booked at the Hyatt Regency right at McCormick Center. I have stayed at this hotel for the past 13 years of conference...even way before they made it a conference hotel. I would not stay any other place. I booked the room independently from the PC housing dept...and got it for a little bit better rate then the hotel conference rate. It is $188 per nite plus 15.4% tax...with 4 in the room that would be a total of $162 for the 3 nites of July 6, 7 and 8.
If anyone is interested let me know...there are 2 of us right now but would love to put in two more. We are non-smokers and very easy and fun to get along with. I am a director and the other gal is a Team Leader! We are from Ohio!!!! Even if someone isn't coming in until the 7th that would work too

I'm bumping this...

I am the other roomie w/ Karlene...we REALLY need another roomate...or two would be ideal...it will be very expensive between the two of us if we have to bear the cost ourselves...

It's so nice staying right at the McCormick! We can go right back to our rooms to freshen up rather than wait in a long line for a shuttle back to another hotel. Plus, as mentioned, the rate is slightly cheaper than what HO is offering.

If any of you are interested, or know someone who may be, please respond. Thanks!

Either of you gals still have room? My roomie and I are in need of a room! We're looking for Wed. arrival, Sat. departure. Non smoking, fun, easy going pc gals.

1. How much will it cost to split a room at the conference?

The cost of splitting a room at the conference will depend on the specific room type and rate for the conference. Please refer to the conference website or contact the conference organizers for more information on room rates.

2. Can I choose my roommates for the conference?

Yes, you can choose your roommates for the conference. When filling out the roommate request form, please indicate the name(s) of the person(s) you wish to room with. We will do our best to accommodate all roommate requests, but cannot guarantee availability.

3. Are there any age or gender restrictions for roommates at the conference?

No, there are no age or gender restrictions for roommates at the conference. Roommates can be of any age and gender.

4. If I am attending the conference alone, can I still request a roommate?

Yes, you can still request a roommate even if you are attending the conference alone. Just fill out the roommate request form and we will do our best to match you with a suitable roommate.

5. Can I request a specific roommate for the entire duration of the conference?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate for the entire duration of the conference. Just make sure to indicate this on the roommate request form. However, please note that roommates may need to change if there are any unforeseen circumstances or changes in room availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcguyvt
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris