• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lookin' for Some Advice on the Mini-Loaf Pan

In summary, the mini-loaf pan from Pampered Chef can hold up to 8 mini-loaves that measure approximately 2.5 inches by 4.5 inches each. The pan is non-stick, oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and can also be used in the microwave. It is recommended to hand-wash the pan with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I started a thread over in the tips section but wanted to let the birds who flock around here know about it, in case any of you can chirp up some good advice. Thanks!

Mini-loaf pan thread

I found out what I needed to know!

Thanks, everybody!

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about your thread in the tips section. I'll definitely check it out and see if I have any advice to contribute. I love using mini-loaf pans for baking, so I'm excited to see what tips and tricks others have to share. Thanks for sharing with us!

1. How many mini-loaves can the pan hold?

The mini-loaf pan from Pampered Chef can hold up to 8 mini-loaves at a time.

2. What is the size of each mini-loaf?

Each mini-loaf measures approximately 2.5 inches by 4.5 inches.

3. Is the pan non-stick?

Yes, the mini-loaf pan is made with a non-stick coating for easy release of your baked goods.

4. Can the pan be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the mini-loaf pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave for quick heating.

5. How do I clean the pan?

The mini-loaf pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand-wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • chefgirlrd
  • Products and Tips
Replies