• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guidelines for Advertising Your Business: A Message from The Pampered Chef

don't advertise on other peoples sites without their permission... and if you do you may get a letter like this.
krzymomof4 said:
How did you get them to register that day?
I tried that at a fair, but they herded them through like cattle and no one wanted to do it that day.

Easy peasy........ First we offered a drawing for one of the knives.... and a free cooking show.. so everyone wanted registred for the drawing... that was how we got them in...then we talked about the benefits.. and how they could sit at their computer wearing pinky fuszy slippers planning their wedding and their earning tons of free products!!! I had the ad genertator from merrill stappled to the top of the registry sign up sheet...

Is the ad generator worth the $$?

Depending on how many times you use it. :) You can subscribe for 1 month, make and save all sorts of ads, then let the subscription lapse.

Not that that's what I did, no, not me..... ;)

Sorry Leah,
I think I hijacked your thread.

krzymomof4 said:
Is the ad generator worth the $$?

For me yes..... I did it for two months and did all kinds of ads from it..... but it also depends what your wanting to do.....

krzymomof4 said:
Sorry Leah,
I think I hijacked your thread.

No apploglizes necessary....... it's better than me getting depressed even more LOL

I guess I may have to research it further. Before now, I chalked Merril up as being too expensive.

awww.... {{{{{hugs}}}}} to Leah. Don't get depressed. If you copy HO on your communication with the fair, then you've CYA (covered your, um, butt) and shown that you are trying to get it resolved. If the fair is being unprofessional and not returning your communication, that's their problem.

chefann said:
awww.... {{{{{hugs}}}}} to Leah. Don't get depressed. If you copy HO on your communication with the fair, then you've CYA (covered your, um, butt) and shown that you are trying to get it resolved. If the fair is being unprofessional and not returning your communication, that's their problem.

Oh it is not just this whole letter thing........ this just about made be blow a head gasket...... I did my part..... now if their not doing theirs then I have not idea what to do......I also know the other consultant did the same thing !!

depressing!!!! I tell ya!!

krzymomof4 said:
I guess I may have to research it further. Before now, I chalked Merril up as being too expensive.

I Like Merrill...... yes they have some higher prices... but it is the quality that I am going for more than anything!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • Admin Greg