• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Recipe Cards with Independent Kitchen Consultant Jill M

In summary, to find the perfect recipe cards on the Pampered Chef website, simply visit the "Recipes" tab and browse through the collection, filtering by category, ingredient, or dietary restriction. These recipe cards can also be customized with your own recipes and are available in various sizes including standard 4x6 and 5x7, as well as larger sizes. They can also be purchased in bulk, which is a great option for hosting cooking parties or events. For assistance with finding the perfect recipe cards, you can contact Independent Kitchen Consultant Jill M through her profile on the website.
jmmadurski
Hello!! I'm looking for an assortment of recipe cards, anyone have any they are willing to part with? Please let me know!! Thanks
Jill M :) :)
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

Last edited:
I have recipe cards
jmmadurski said:
Hello!! I'm looking for an assortment of recipe cards, anyone have any they are willing to part with? Please let me know!! Thanks
Jill M :) :)
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

I have, I believe, four unopened packs from this season (f/w 05) - let me know if you want them. My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Recipe CardsI have cards that I ordered (too many!) by mistake. Let me know if you're still interested. [email protected]

1. How do I find the perfect recipe cards on your website?

To find the perfect recipe cards on our website, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can browse through our collection of recipe cards and filter by category, ingredient, or dietary restriction.

2. Can I customize the recipe cards with my own recipes?

Yes, our recipe cards can be completely customized with your own recipes. You can add your own recipes to our existing cards or create your own from scratch using our recipe card templates.

3. Are the recipe cards available in different sizes?

Yes, we offer recipe cards in various sizes, including standard 4x6 and 5x7 sizes. We also have larger recipe cards for those who prefer a bigger format.

4. Can I purchase the recipe cards in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase our recipe cards in bulk. This is a great option for those who frequently host cooking parties or events and want to provide their guests with recipe cards as a gift.

5. How can I contact Independent Kitchen Consultant Jill M for assistance with finding the perfect recipe cards?

To contact Independent Kitchen Consultant Jill M for assistance, you can visit her profile on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Contact Me" button. She will be happy to help you find the perfect recipe cards for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • Rosebud