• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonal Flags for Your Home: A Must-Have for Any Busy Street!

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement for recently purchasing flags from a retired director, who had received them as gifts from Pampered Chef. The flags represent each season and the speaker hopes they will attract new business. They also recommend seeking out retired PC consultants for their unused items. One of the flags features the PC logo and was given as a Christmas gift to directors. The speaker particularly loves the February flag with the phrase "I LUV the Pampered Chef" and uses it at vendor events.
leshelman
Gold Member
I LOVE my new flags that I bought from a retired director. She had seen them, LOVED them, bought them, and then like most of us... forgot to use them! LOL, it happens way too often.

There is a flag for each season of the year! I hope these will stir up some new business because I live on a very, very! busy street.

Here is a picture of them:
FLAGS!!.jpg

P.S. I have NO CLUE where she got them so just same some time and don't ask. I will try to find out where she got them and post later on.

I got SO much stuff from her that I do not know where to put all of it and it is so much fun to go through all the years of paper work and flyers that she created or other consultants sent her! I would recommend seeking out any retired PC people and buy up all their stuff they no longer want, it is SO WORTH IT! I saw the flags and said "WOW, I am buying those because if I don't they will be flying on another consultant's porch and I'd be SO jealous of them!"... Buy for yourself before others get to it! :D

P.S. I have NO CLUE where she got them so just same some time and don't ask. I will try to find out where she got them and post later on.She got them as gifts. Pampered Chef gave them as Christmas (I believe that's correct) gifts to their Directors.

Merrill was offering a black garden sized flag with the PC logo. Not sure if it's still available.

Yes, the flags were given to Directors years ago as a Christmas Gift... My favorite one is still the February one with I LUV the Pampered Chef! I use it at my vendor events!

Hi there! I couldn't agree with you more about the retired director's flags - they are such a great find! I'm also a pampered chef consultant and I have to say, I love using flags to advertise my business. They are eye-catching and a great way to attract potential customers. I'm sure they will definitely help bring in new business for you, especially living on a busy street. Thank you for sharing the picture, they look fantastic! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for retired directors selling their items, it sounds like a gold mine for pampered chef goodies. Thanks for the tip and happy cooking!

What is "Look at What I Found!!"?

"Look at What I Found!!" is a fun and interactive game where you can discover new Pampered Chef products and learn how to use them in your own kitchen.

How do I play "Look at What I Found!!"?

To play "Look at What I Found!!", simply visit our website or download our app and follow the instructions. You will be presented with different kitchen scenarios and you must choose the correct Pampered Chef product to use in that situation.

Can I win prizes by playing "Look at What I Found!!"?

Yes, you can win prizes by playing "Look at What I Found!!"! Each time you successfully complete a scenario, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win free Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play "Look at What I Found!!"?

No, anyone can play "Look at What I Found!!" You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate and win prizes.

Is "Look at What I Found!!" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "Look at What I Found!!" is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding to other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u