1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Long "lost" friends question

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I have some people on my list of 100 (not quite there yet!) who I was close with at one time but we have lost touch. I have a chronic bad memory and not really sure if I was a bit flaky and that's why we lost touch or not. What is the best way to get back in touch with them and not make it seem like I'm just looking for "business"?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Deborah
    30 days on 4/24!

Mar 23, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Just let them know you are sorry you lost touch. Chat with them for a while, see what they have been up to. When they ask you, let them know that you just started your own business.

Mar 23, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Let it flow naturally into the conversation. One way to do that is to ask what they're doing. It's natural for someone to ask that question back.

Really, the best way to make contact without it seeming that you're doing it just for business is to make contact without it being about business. Look at it as a way to renew friendships. If it leads to a PC contact, great. If not, that's okay, too.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?