• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnecting with Old Friends: How to Avoid Making it About Business?

In summary, a "Long "Lost" Friends Question" is a question asked to reconnect with someone from your past, and people ask these questions to catch up with old friends or family members. Pampered Chef offers products that are perfect for hosting gatherings with old friends, making it easy and fun to catch up. Their recommended products for a "Long "Lost" Friends Question" gathering include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chunk, and Entertaining Set for making drinks, preparing meals, mixing ingredients, and serving appetizers and snacks.
dkitten13
I have some people on my list of 100 (not quite there yet!) who I was close with at one time but we have lost touch. I have a chronic bad memory and not really sure if I was a bit flaky and that's why we lost touch or not. What is the best way to get back in touch with them and not make it seem like I'm just looking for "business"?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Deborah
30 days on 4/24!

Just let them know you are sorry you lost touch. Chat with them for a while, see what they have been up to. When they ask you, let them know that you just started your own business.

Let it flow naturally into the conversation. One way to do that is to ask what they're doing. It's natural for someone to ask that question back. Really, the best way to make contact without it seeming that you're doing it just for business is to make contact without it being about business. Look at it as a way to renew friendships. If it leads to a PC contact, great. If not, that's okay, too.

What is a "Long "Lost" Friends Question"?

A "Long "Lost" Friends Question" is a phrase used to describe a question that is asked in an attempt to reconnect with someone from your past who you have lost touch with.

Why do people ask "Long "Lost" Friends Questions"?

People ask these types of questions because they are looking to reconnect and catch up with someone from their past. It could be an old friend, classmate, or even a family member that they have lost touch with over time.

How does Pampered Chef help with "Long "Lost" Friends Questions"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking and entertaining products that are perfect for hosting a get-together with old friends. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easy and fun, making it the perfect setting for catching up with long lost friends.

Can Pampered Chef products help facilitate conversations during a "Long "Lost" Friends Question" gathering?

Yes, our products are perfect for sparking conversation during a get-together with old friends. From our interactive cooking tools to our versatile serving pieces, there is always something to talk about and bond over while using our products.

What are some recommended products from Pampered Chef for a "Long "Lost" Friends Question" gathering?

Some recommended products for a gathering with long lost friends include our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, which is perfect for making refreshing drinks and mocktails, and our Quick Cooker, which makes preparing delicious meals quick and easy. Our Mix 'N Chunk makes for a fun and interactive way to mix ingredients and our Entertaining Set is great for serving appetizers and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kathytnt