• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Long Distance Kitchen Show Tips and Appreciation Ideas for My Mom

In summary, a long distance show is a virtual party where the host and guests are located in different locations and use video conferencing platforms to demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products. To host a long distance show, you can contact your consultant who will help you set up the virtual party and provide a link for guests to join. You can still earn host rewards for a long distance show through a digital party page. No special equipment is needed, just a computer or smartphone with a camera and microphone. Guests from different locations can also be invited to join the virtual party.
cttdbreeves
OK - I live in Alabama right now, and my mom is in Arizona. She had scheduled a catalog show for me, but it turned into a kitchen show (without me there - she demonstrated basically) and then she got 2 bookings - a catalog show and a kitchen show. WOW! So, of course I try to recruit her first, but she doesn't want to. Has anyone ever done a long distance kitchen show? How? Any tips would be appreciated.

Also - how should I show my appreciation to my mom for taking that on for me?

Thanks!

What are her reasons for not wanting to sign? She's doing all the work of a consultant but you're getting the paycheck! Sweet for you, but I'm curious what her objections are considering she IS doing the work!

I haven't done it but I wanted to use skype for my long distance show. (My host just went with a catalog show instead.)I thought I would have everything out and do a shorter presentation over skype and then answer questions. I don't think I would have actually cooked something on my end, but probably have had the host make a dish ahead of time.You could also conference call your self in to the party.Or recruit someone else over there. =)

Or ask your Mom to do the demo without signing! LOL

My mom already has a fulltime job and has no interest in signing. She did do her own show and then she went ahead and did another for me for her friend who wanted to earn the pots and pans half price!!! I need to figure out a sufficient thank you for my mom for the $2000 worth of orders I've gotten from those shows!!!

I've never skyped. Is it hard?

What is a long distance show?

A long distance show is a virtual party where the host and guests are located in different locations. It is typically done through video conferencing platforms, like Zoom or Skype, and allows the host to demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products to their guests remotely.

How do I host a long distance show?

To host a long distance show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up a virtual party. They will provide you with a link to share with your guests and guide you through the process of setting up the video conferencing platform.

Can I still earn host rewards for a long distance show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a long distance show. Your consultant will provide you with a link to a digital party page where your guests can place orders. You will receive credit for all the orders placed through your party link, just like a traditional in-person party.

Do I need to purchase any special equipment for a long distance show?

No, you do not need to purchase any special equipment for a long distance show. As long as you have a computer or smartphone with a camera and microphone, you can participate in the show. Your consultant may also provide you with some tips for setting up your space and lighting for the best virtual party experience.

Can I invite guests from different locations to a long distance show?

Yes, you can invite guests from different locations to a long distance show. This is one of the great benefits of a virtual party - you can invite friends and family from all over the country to join in on the fun and shop for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • barbchan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • babywings76