• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in London in a Few Weeks - Excited to Receive TPC and Level 4 Box!

In summary, the other cheffers going to London are excited for the adventure, whereas the author is looking forward to the traditional English style. They are both looking forward to the trip, despite the fact that one of them has to miss work to go on it.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Anybody going to London in a couple weeks???? Just got my box today!!! WHOOO HOOOOO! I am so glad that I got TPC and Level 4 for those 2 extra days! Makes the flight well worth it!:) :)

Just wanted to see if any other cheffers were going across the pond!!

We're going....but no box yet. (Now I'm going to be stalking the delivery guys all week until ours arrives!)
Are you staying at the Grovesnor or the Intercontental? Where are you flying out off? (We flying out of Dulles that Sunday evening)

There are a couple other cheffers going as well!

leggy

Have fun Marlene and Leggy! Congrats on such an acheivement ladies!

You girls go and have a "grand" time - have a pint for us! Hope the weather holds out for you both - Dont forget the pictures!!

What's in the box??? Do tell!

Have an awesome time!!! I want to hear what's in the box too, once everyone going to London gets theirs so we don't ruin surprises! I LOVE getting "the box." I can't wait to get mine for the cruise. AFter the week I've had, I'm REALLY going to be counting down those days!!

My son had the flu- was out all week from school except one day, I went on Tamiflu but got it anyway and still trying to shake it. I have no voice. Thank God I have no shows coming up soon. Then hubby gets to go to Vegas almost all next week and I'm jealous:( . (sorry for the hijack!! It just keeps me dreaming of the cruise!):D

Got my box yesterday!! Yahoo!!

Got my box Friday, yay =)

Yikes. Would someone PM me with what is in the box? Mine was delivered to our home in Florida, but we're now in PA for DH's job. (Our neighbors are forwarding it up to us....but I don't want to wait!) Thank you Thank you Thank you!
leggy

Congrats ladies & have a fabulous time!

We received our box Friday! It has the tickets, a travel booklet, tags for the trip and general Pampered Chef trip info. YEAH!!

A trusty person told me that all level 4 TPC achievers will be at the Grovesnor. WAHOO!!! I can't wait!!

I called the travel folks last week to ask about lodging and she said were booked at the Intercontinental (I'm Level 4 also, but a relative newbie). I was a bit heart-broken since the appeal of London for us is the traditional English style...whereas the Intercontinental is all modern chic, a style we both don't easily relax with. I would love for your trusty person to be right, Elaine!

(Don't mean to sound at all ungrateful. We received bad news this week regarding the health of a family member and have been debating if we should cancel our London trip altogether. :cry: )

1. What is TPC and Level 4 Box?

TPC stands for "The Pampered Chef," which is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. The Level 4 Box is a special package that consultants receive when they reach the fourth level in the company's compensation plan. It includes exclusive products, training materials, and other exciting items.

2. How can I join you in London?

To join us in London, you must first become a consultant with The Pampered Chef. This can be done by signing up on our website or through a current consultant. Once you become a consultant, you will have the opportunity to attend conferences and events like the one in London.

3. Is there a fee to attend the event in London?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the event in London. The fee covers your conference materials, training sessions, and any other expenses associated with the event. However, the fee may vary depending on your level in the company and other factors.

4. Will there be any training or workshops at the event?

Yes, there will be various training sessions and workshops at the event. These sessions are designed to help you improve your business skills, learn about new products, and grow as a consultant. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event in London. However, your guest must also be a consultant with The Pampered Chef and pay the registration fee. This is a great opportunity for you and your guest to learn and grow together as consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann-Marie
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
genburk
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef