• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Logo Shirts: Paypal Only, Shipping Not Inc.

In summary, the price of logo shirts varies depending on size and design and can be found on the company's website or by contacting them directly. Payment for logo shirts is only accepted through PayPal. Shipping is not included in the price and will be calculated at checkout. It takes 1-2 weeks for orders to be shipped and returns or exchanges are not accepted, but the company will try to resolve any issues with an order.
DebbieJ
Email me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is Paypal only! Prices do not include USPS shipping. 1. Three-quarter sleeve off-white stretch v-neck with embroidered logo in black and burgundy. EUC. Size L, 100% cotton. $10
2. PENDING Bright orange t-shirt with logo screen printed in periwinkle. GUC. Size M, 100% cotton. $5 (has some underarm staining)
3. SOLD Turquoise t-shirt with logo/tagline on the front and chef’s hat on the back, both screen printed in white. EUC. Size L, 50% cotton, 50% polyester. $10
4. SOLD Bright yellow t-shirt with logo screen printed in lime green. EUC. Size XL (fits generously), 100% cotton. $10
1024.jpg

1025.jpg

1026.jpg

1027.jpg

823.jpg

826.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in the three-quarter sleeve off-white stretch v-neck shirt. Can you provide any additional photos or measurements? Also, do you offer any combined shipping discounts if I were to purchase multiple items? Thank you!

1. What is the price of the logo shirts?

The price of the logo shirts varies depending on the size and design. Please visit our website or contact us for specific pricing information.

2. Can I pay for the logo shirts with a credit card?

At this time, we only accept payment through PayPal for logo shirt orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Is shipping included in the price of the logo shirts?

No, shipping is not included in the price of the logo shirts. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout based on the shipping address and the weight of the package.

4. How long will it take to receive my logo shirts?

Once your order is processed and payment is received, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for your logo shirts to be shipped. Shipping time may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I return or exchange my logo shirts?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for logo shirts. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies