• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Logowear: Pink Sweater, Turquoise Shirt & White Hoodie - $15 Each!

Katie - I have the sweater available! Let me know what size you need and I can ship it to you tomorrow.Katie - I have the sweater available! Let me know what size you need and I can ship it to you tomorrow.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Hey everyone! I have some logowear I'd like to sell. I have the pink cable knit sweater with the logo in brown. It's been worn a few times, but is in great condition. It's a Medium, but honestly, I think it's the first thing I've had from them that ran a little big. I'd like $15 for it plus shipping. I also have a brand new (tags still on) 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck shirt in Turquoise with logo in white. It's a Medium. I'd like $15 plus shipping. I also have a white zip up hoodie that is brand new (tags still on). The logo is in a greyish color. It is a Large. I'd also like $15 plus shipping for this. Paypal only. If you have any questions or want to see pictures, let me know. The sweater and shirt are both still on Merrill's website if you want to look at them there (I can't find the hoodie). Thanks!

If I took all three what would the shipping be to 07438? Thanks!

dkitten13 said:
If I took all three what would the shipping be to 07438? Thanks!

I could ship it in a flat rate box for $10.35. We could say the total would be $55.00. Let me know!

:)
Jennifer

Jennifer - totally off the subject - I love the pic of your doggie. Is it a teacup Yorkie? He/she is ADORABLE! In the words of a child, "I want!" =)

Melissa78 said:
Jennifer - totally off the subject - I love the pic of your doggie. Is it a teacup Yorkie? He/she is ADORABLE! In the words of a child, "I want!" =)

Haha...no he's 75% Maltese and 25% Pekingnese. I always get asked if he's a yorkie. That picture was from when he was a about 10 weeks old. He's almost two now, but just as cute (in my opinion :)). Thanks so much! My doggies are like my children :) :) Have a great one!

If still available, I would like to have sweater and shirt, I already have the hoodie!

Luv 2 Cook said:
If still available, I would like to have sweater and shirt, I already have the hoodie!

I just PMed you. I still have the sweater available. Let me know!

I'd like the sweater if it is still available. Thanks.
Katie

What sizes are available for the Merrill Logowear items?

Currently, the Pink Sweater, Turquoise Shirt, and White Hoodie are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.

What is the material of the Pink Sweater, Turquoise Shirt, and White Hoodie?

The Pink Sweater and White Hoodie are made of a soft cotton blend, while the Turquoise Shirt is made of a lightweight polyester material.

Can I customize the Merrill Logowear items with my own logo?

Unfortunately, customization is not available for these items. They come pre-printed with the Pampered Chef logo.

Are the Merrill Logowear items machine washable?

Yes, all three items are machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders of the Merrill Logowear items?

At this time, we do not have any bulk discounts available for these items. However, we do offer occasional sales and promotions, so be sure to check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • pcheflisad