• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Logo Wear for Team Role-Modeling: Your Experiences & Results

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of role-modeling for a business team and the use of logo wear as a way to promote the business. The participants share their experiences with logo wear and its effectiveness in generating conversations and potential orders or recruits. They also mention their preferred types of logo wear and the struggle with finding properly fitting and stylish options. Some suggest getting logo embroidery on non-PC clothing, while others mention specific items they have found success with, such as a red crossover shirt and PC logo pins. Overall, the conversation emphasizes the value of logo wear in promoting and representing a business.
finley1991
This past weekend caused me to do A LOT of thinking about my business. Scary, I know! One of the things that was mentioned was role-modeling for our teams. One lady talked about logo wear.

I don't have anything that says PC on it except for my rolling tote, which I rarely take anywhere because I have to carry it most of the time because of the weather! I also have my PC bags that I take to shows but I'm not referring to that...

In trying to role-model for my team, I'm thinking I need to get on the logo wear bandwagon. What logo wear do you have/wear/use and what kind of results do you get other than *at least I'm wearing logo wear!*

Thanks! :)

I have several shirts and totes/bags that have the logos. Whether it's a tote or clothing doesn't really matter. When someone who knows PC sees it, it always starts a conversation and many times has resulted in orders, seldom shows or recruits in my experience but there have been a few. Definitely wear/carry something when visiting the doctor - that's where it usually does pay off.

I tell my team that if they don't yet have a logo shirt or tote to carry a Season's Best or some such thing and just have it casually out where people might see it.

I wear a logo top almost all of the time. I also carry the tote that we earned last January. I get stopped at least once a week if not more . I have booked parties in the Walmart parking lot and recruited people in Starbucks. it really works. I know we all hear about it all the time but it works. I agree about modeling for your team. What they "see" others doing on the team becomes the norm. I was a part of a cluster where the director did no more than $2000 a month in sales. Guess what, everyone thought that was HUGE sales and no one ever did more than that. Now that director and myself regularly do $5000 to $6000 in sales... guess what.. there are consultants doing $2000 and $3000 in sales all the time. Be what you want them to be

My favorite is the fleece HWC pink jacket - I always get compliments on it and it is so comfortable (not sure if it's still available). I usually wear a logo button-down shirt to my shows in the cooler weather and a scoop neck in warmer weather. I don't really like the way any of it fits me - Merril clothing is very 'boxy' and ill-fitting. The t's and sweat shirts are really long on me (yeah, I guess I could have them altered - I just wish Merrill carried petite sizes). I also wish that we could send our own clothing in and have the logo put on what we like - now that would make me happy! I quit carrying the tote a few months ago - I really prefer a nice purse and the tote just becomes a pit and I feel frumpy with it.

A former consultant has a friend who does embroidery. She had this lady do a bunch of stuff for her. I refuse to order from Merrill. I think everything about them stinks. I am going to get a handful of tops from Old Navy on clearance and have them embroidered. At least that is my plan for now... :)

What are you going to have embroidered on them? Are you going to try and match the PC logo or do something else? I have a friend who has an embroidery business and have been thinking of doing that too. I live near an outlet mall and we have Ann Taylor Factory Store - I just love their t's - they are made nicely, wash well, and fit so good!

I always wear some kind of logo wear.

My favorite piece right now is my Red Crossover Shirt from Merrill. I also have a couple of PC Logo pins that I always make sure I have pinned on a coat I'm wearing.
I don't carry any of the Catalog Totes, because I really hate the size - they seems cavernous to me, and I hate having to dig through all the crap that seems to accumulate in them. I am SO looking forward to my new Mini Catalog Sling Bag. I sure hope they ship as earned...I should be getting mine any day now if they do!

pamperedlinda said:
What are you going to have embroidered on them? Are you going to try and match the PC logo or do something else? I have a friend who has an embroidery business and have been thinking of doing that too. I live near an outlet mall and we have Ann Taylor Factory Store - I just love their t's - they are made nicely, wash well, and fit so good!

I am going to give her the PC logo (the stacked logo from CC). She can scan it in and the machine does the rest. I found some ON shirts on their website for $3 on clearance... they fit me well and I like the fabric and weight. So that's my plan...

finley1991 said:
I am going to give her the PC logo (the stacked logo from CC). She can scan it in and the machine does the rest. I found some ON shirts on their website for $3 on clearance... they fit me well and I like the fabric and weight. So that's my plan...

what's the website?

I second the red cross over shirt, I also have a brown sweater with a white color underneath it that I love. I am thinking of getting one of their hoodies as well for casual out and about - it would be smarter for it to say PC than Gap for me probably!

almondfarm said:
I second the red cross over shirt, I also have a brown sweater with a white color underneath it that I love. I am thinking of getting one of their hoodies as well for casual out and about - it would be smarter for it to say PC than Gap for me probably!

I like that shirt and tried it on at conference...unfortunately I am not "boosomey" enough for it :(

the mini sling is shipped as earned. I got my yesterday. it is the perfect size. You can fit a wallet in it.

pamperedlinda said:
I like that shirt and tried it on at conference...unfortunately I am not "boosomey" enough for it :(

That's what my director said too....:)

finley1991 said:
www.oldnavy.com and then check out the clearance section... :)

thanks. I actually misread your post - I was thinking that the embroidery person was selling some already embroidered shirts :blushing:

I use the catalog tote! It is my only purse and I make myself take it even on a night out for dinner and to church. Since I have little kids I guess I am used to carrying a big bag but I am really looking forward to the sling purse so I have a second option. I do book shows using the catalog tote. Also I have a Pampered Chef car sticker and that gets me new leads as well. I don't do alot of shirt logo wear, I have ordered a few that haven't fit well and the shirts are very pricey for my budget.

The logo on my car gets me more business than anything I wear or carry. I've come out of stores before to find people waiting on me (...embarrassing). As far as logo wear goes, the ones that seem to get the most attention are the bling shirts. I bought some lightweight blue ones at conference last year, great for our 100 degree summers! I have tons of it and wear it often, but those are the only things that seem to get business regularly.

I love the flip flops and wear them when I get pedicures. They will get a comment every now and then. I'm not a big flip flop out of the house person, so they don't come out often. I have and LOVE the pink micro-suede jacket, but the only people who seem to notice it is PC is other consultants. LOL! I have a pink visor and a white HWC one, nothing. We used the magnets for awhile...til they got stolen or fell off (both happened). I have the shirts from the trips and mainly wear them to the gym to work out in. No one has ever said anything because of them...there could be several reasons why for this one. tee hee. I had the ribbon purse and the Catalog Purse and the one most spotted was the Ribbon purse, but again not much or often.

Good luck and I hope you get spotted!!

pamperedlinda said:
My favorite is the fleece HWC pink jacket - I always get compliments on it and it is so comfortable (not sure if it's still available).

DITTO! This jacket is my UTMOST fav item! I feel i have gotten a lot of crap stuff from Merrill but I must say this fleece is worth every penny. I got the blue one 2yrs ago at conf and its thin and 'eh. This pink HWC one ROCKS! Its very cozy, WARM, fits well with bulk under it (like sweaters) and I get TONS of compliments on it. This is all coming from a girl that doesn't do pink. :D (Yes I was the little girl that liked purple. LOL)

For my success with it, I have had many people ask me about Help Whip Cancer which lead to talking about Pink products/May/Oct etc, fundraisers and on New Years Eve I was in AC Moore for scrap paper to make my dream board for 2011 and the cashier asked me if I sold PC and when I said yes she asked if we did Bridal Registries as her niece was getting married. Needless to say I was quick to offer and 'take' information and voila - it just paid for the cost of the fleece. :D

I left a show last night and forgot to take my apron off and went into a mini mart to get a coke. I might have recruited to sales clerk because of my apron!

I have logo stuff running out my ears now! Something different for every day of the week! I bought several things at Christmas, the fleece HWC jacket was one of the items & I wear it almost every day now. LOVE it!

I try to wear one of the logo items every single time I leave the house. I also have the Merrill logos on my car & hubby's car. People seem to know who I am on this base, even if I've not yet met them, so that helps! Not yet doing as many shows as I'd like to be doing but I'm trying to rectify that!!! :D

Love that Sheila!! I want to get my clothing the same way!!

The downside to the car decal is I have had several major run ins at my kids school this year during the pick up. I actually got a call from the principal because a teacher ran in and gave her the number off of my car!!! All because they decided that you could only turn right out of the parking lot and I turned left one time(it is a 2 way major rd) Anyway after another issue yesterday (over where I parked) where they singled me out because my name and number are on my car, I called the principal and discussed the whole situation with her. All my husband had to say was "well you have your name and number on the car"!! I have actually thought about removing the info over this, but decided that it wasn't worth it. I have always been a good driver and I do always think about my info being on the car when I am on the road, but I never thought it might add to a headache like this!

I have carried a logo bag for the last 6 months and nothing. Today I was wearing my Logo shirt that I won with a recruiting promo and got 2 good leads!!!I want MORE and MORE logo wear. My sister has and embroidery machine but she cant seem to get the software to digitize the logo correctly

What types of logo wear are available for team role-modeling?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logo wear options for team role-modeling, including t-shirts, polo shirts, hats, aprons, and tote bags. All of these items are available in a range of sizes and colors.

Can I customize the logo wear with my team's name or slogan?

Yes, our logo wear can be customized with your team's name, slogan, or any other desired text. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to create a unique design that represents your team.

How long does it take to receive logo wear orders?

The processing time for logo wear orders varies depending on the size and complexity of the order. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 7-10 business days. If you need your order by a specific date, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Are there any minimum order requirements for logo wear?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of 12 items for logo wear. This can be a combination of different items, such as 6 t-shirts and 6 hats. If you need a smaller quantity, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Can I return or exchange logo wear items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for logo wear items unless there is a defect or error in the product. We recommend double-checking your order before submitting to ensure that all details are correct. If you do encounter an issue with your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_dagian
  • elizabethby