• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logo Items Galore - Take All For $75 + Shipping

In summary, the conversation is about a seller offering various PC logo items for sale. These include a black 3-ring binder, memo pad holder, calculator, stapler, apron, fabric markers, tote bags, cookware bags, and polo shirts. The seller is willing to sell all items for $75, with the option to purchase individual items as well. The seller also mentions moving to a new location and asks for help with posting pictures of the items.
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
Lots of great PC Logo items ...-- PC logo black 3 ring binder, Small PC memo pad holder, PC Calculator ($9.95 on Merrill) & PC stapler - asking $10 for all 4-- Brand New Bride Apron & fabric markers - package opened to photograph but never used - asking $10-- ’07 Nat’l conference tote - very nice! asking $20-- Black “Bling” PC logo shirt; ¾ sleeves – size M (worn a few times) ($27.95 on Merrill) asking $10-- HWC PC short sleeve Polo shirt has HWC on front & PC on sleeve – M (worn a few times) asking $10-- Denim & Pink HWC apron (worn a few times) - asking $15 for both-- PC Tote Bag Ribbons - Natural, Sage, Lavender (slight tear inside bag but can easily be repaired) $17.95 on Merrill - asking $10-- PC catalog tote bag - ($15 on supply order) asking $8-- Set of 2 PC cookware bags - fabulous for protecting during transport to shows -asking $10TAKE ALL ITEMS PRICE - $75 (plus shippingI prefer to sell all at once but will break up if you only want some. Shipping is additional - combine items & save $ - I will ship via FedEx Home unless you specify a preferred method. I will only charge the cost of shipping - no mark up.

Last edited:
Jamie, what does the PC tote look like? I'm looking for a new logo bag that actually has pockets!! Sadly, I didn't earn the one in May (and my recruit, who doesn't even carry a purse, loves hers and won't give it up! haha).

I will take pics of everything tomorrow and email it to you if you like.

I sent you a pm

Would you mind posting the pictures on here? I'm curious to see the tablecloth and the tote. I'm also interested in the PC 3 ring binder.

Ok I need help ... I have the pictures, finally - how do I post them linked to my msg?

Ok I added prices to my items & did a little editing to the list. I also have business supplies that I'm going to post. I would love it if someone wanted everything to save on shipping & trips to the PO - great lot for a newbie?? If someone can direct me on how to post my pics then we'll be in biz...

i sent you a pm too

Sent you a PM again

What do the both totes look like???

Jamie,To where in Chicago are you moving? I'm down in the south burbs!

We are working on an offer on a house in South Barrington (NW Suburbs); we're moving 6/30 & still haven't finalized the deal!! may be a rental after all!

You should be able to post pictures by using the "go advanced" link for your post. At the top of the message box there is a tool bar with a bunch of icons, click on the paper clip and attach your pictures. I'd try that first, but I think there are size limitations so if you run into difficulties you may need to use a site like photobucket to upload pictures to the web and attach the link here.

sent you a PM

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll give it a try!!

jcsmilez said:
You should be able to post pictures by using the "go advanced" link for your post. At the top of the message box there is a tool bar with a bunch of icons, click on the paper clip and attach your pictures. I'd try that first, but I think there are size limitations so if you run into difficulties you may need to use a site like photobucket to upload pictures to the web and attach the link here.

Ok, now that I know how to upload, it still won't allow it; maybe they are too big. So, if you want pictures please email me at [email protected] & I will respond quickly.
Thanks for looking - would love to give some new life to these logo wear items!!

Price change ..... TAKE ALL ITEMS PRICE - $75 (plus shipping) - A lot of great items to show & grow your business!! Carry them to conference; fellow PCers will know "you are one of us" right off the bat.:cheerleader:

PartiesbyJamie said:
We are working on an offer on a house in South Barrington (NW Suburbs); we're moving 6/30 & still haven't finalized the deal!! may be a rental after all!

You will be close to HO. Lots of great consultants/directors up that way, so you should have no problem with hospitality either.

I would like to purchase the bride apron & fabric markers if you still have em.
thanks
Michelle

Thanks - someone made a "take all" offer!! Thanks for looking. If it falls through I'll let you know.

I was actually thinking of someday working at HO - I think I'm done w/my apron :(

DebbieJ said:
You will be close to HO. Lots of great consultants/directors up that way, so you should have no problem with hospitality either.

I would like to purchace the black bling shirt. Is it old/nearly new or faded? Thanks so much.
Katie

Do you still have some of the items for sale? i was looking for the tote with the see thru window in the front the catalog tote bag.

i'm interested in the shirts

Hi Everyone - I'm sorry but I'm sold out!! Good luck everyone with your business!!

Hey Jamie,

An idea (from past experience)

Cut and paste your EVERYTHING SOLD OUT at the top of your original post - that let's people know right away that you have nothing left and won't email you :)

What is included in the "Pampered Chef Logo Items Galore" bundle?

The bundle includes a variety of Pampered Chef logo items such as aprons, tote bags, kitchen towels, and oven mitts. The exact items may vary depending on availability.

Can I choose specific items for the bundle?

No, the "Pampered Chef Logo Items Galore" bundle comes as a set and cannot be customized. However, the items included are all useful and high-quality kitchen essentials.

How much does shipping cost for the bundle?

The cost of shipping for the "Pampered Chef Logo Items Galore" bundle will depend on your location and the weight of the package. You can calculate the shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

Are these items only for personal use or can I resell them?

These logo items are intended for personal use and cannot be resold. They are meant to be a fun and practical way for customers to show their love for Pampered Chef products.

Can I return or exchange items from the bundle?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of this bundle deal, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for individual items. However, if there is an issue with the quality of an item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies