• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Wear - Xl Sweatshirts and Fleece

In summary, there was a pink HWC XL pullover for $15, a brown XL hoodie with pink lettering and logo for $15, and a purplish (but looks blue in the picture) L pullover for $15. The brown hoodie was spoken for and waiting for payment, but if not received by the end of the day, it would be passed on to the next person. The blue/purple pullover was also pending, but if not purchased, it would be available. Eventually, all sweatshirts were sold, with the pink one pending payment.
deanna_g
image1.jpeg
Pink HWC XL $15 .
image-14.jpeg
Purplish (even though the pic looks blue) pullover. L, but first like an XL. $15 .
photo8.jpg
Brown with pink lettering (and logo on the hood, too). XL. $15 .If you want all 3, I'll do $35 .

Attachments

• image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 555
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 510
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Do you still have the brown hoodie with pink lettering? If so would like it please! Have pp ready :)

I would be interested in the other two if the brown hoodie is sold.

The brown one is spoken for, waiting for PP. If you'd like the other two, Marscha, that's fine. My PP is [email protected].

I have others interested, so Marscha, if I don't hear from you by tonight, I'm going to pass them on to the next person in line. (-: Thanks!

It's more purple than blue. Picture made it look blue. It's pending right now. I had someone message me yesterday about it. If I don't hear from them by the end of the day, I will let you know.

Thank you!

Sorry, I wasn't on the computer much yesterday. Didn't mean to leave you hanging about the shirts.... glad you had other interest :)

Interested as well :)

The Brown sweatshirt is sold. The other two are still available. I'm waiting to hear back from the next person in line. Marscha - No problem. I just never know how long to wait and I didn't hear back from you. Sorry!

I'm interested in the pink if it's still available.

Ok....everyone who says they are interested in these and I wait on them for a reply or payment hasn't responded. If anyone is interested, SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, please email me at [email protected] and let me know which ones you want. THE BROWN ONE IS SOLD!

Purple one is SOLD! Pink one is pending payment.

All sweatshirts have been SOLD!

What sizes are available for the sweatshirts and fleece?

Our Logo Wear XL sweatshirts and fleece come in sizes XL, 2XL, and 3XL. We also offer a size chart on our website to help you find the perfect fit.

What materials are the sweatshirts and fleece made of?

Our sweatshirts and fleece are made of high-quality, soft and comfortable materials such as cotton, polyester, and fleece. They are perfect for keeping you warm and cozy during the colder months.

Can I customize the logo on the sweatshirts and fleece?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the logo on our sweatshirts and fleece with your own personal or business logo. This is a great way to represent your brand and make a statement.

Are the sweatshirts and fleece machine washable?

Yes, our sweatshirts and fleece are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and to avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to preserve the quality of the material.

Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders of sweatshirts and fleece?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our Logo Wear XL sweatshirts and fleece. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies