• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Wear Incentive Dilemma: Choosing Between 100 and 200 Level Options"

In summary, the conversation revolves around earning points and redeeming them for company merchandise. The participants are struggling to decide which items to choose due to various factors such as size and personal preference. They also discuss the option of opting for a cash reward instead. One person shares their experience with the sizing of different items, while another asks for advice on what to choose with their remaining points. The conversation ends with someone expressing their envy for not having enough points to make these decisions.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Why is it so hard to make a choice on what to get? I earned 200 points :D so I'm excited but the one I really wanted is on the 300 level! I don't need any more black logo wear and I won't wear white even though the fleece vest is cute. I'm stuck between the Blue 1/4 zip hoodie and the purple polo on the 100 level or the pink pull over hoodie on the 200 level! What a choice!

On top of that then I have to figure out what size to get! I'm between sizes right now and it's hard to judge even by the size charts they have!

SO far I have earned the 100. Hoping to reach the 200, but we shall see. Having a hard time myself!

I have decided to not take any logo wear and opt for the cash reward....good luck on your choices.

3girls said:
I have decided to not take any logo wear and opt for the cash reward....good luck on your choices.

It's not cash, it's PC$. I thought about that myself but it doesn't indicate if you get $25 PC$ total or per 100 points.

I got the purple polo and it is very large...I ordered an xl and it is a least two sizes bigger than that...the pink hoodie runs a little small...not too much but not baggy at all. The black v-neck fits the best of the three I've received so far.

I have the orange boat neck on the way..hope it will fit..the sizes seem to be all over the board.

I ordered mine several weeks ago and it's not here yet...anyone else?

pvt35115 said:
I got the purple polo and it is very large...I ordered an xl and it is a least two sizes bigger than that...the pink hoodie runs a little small...not too much but not baggy at all. The black v-neck fits the best of the three I've received so far.

I have the orange boat neck on the way..hope it will fit..the sizes seem to be all over the board.

I figured the pink hoodie would probably run small. Thanks for letting me know!

I second the small pink hoodie-

I ordered the largest(2x I think)- and it barley looks like an xl-

I am going to have to loose a cool 100 or sell it:grumpy:

OK - call me clueless but where the heck do I go to order mine? I have 600 points to spend!!

dannyzmom said:
OK - call me clueless but where the heck do I go to order mine? I have 600 points to spend!!

Way to go! Check out the incentives tab on CC and go to recruiting promotions to redeem your points.

wadesgirl said:
Way to go! Check out the incentives tab on CC and go to recruiting promotions to redeem your points.

Thank you SO much!! I had no clue where to look and was banging my head on teh desk! LOL
Turns out I only have 500 not 600 like I thought - the double points were only for the July recruits, not the August ones. I am stumped though - i am thinking ivory fleece vest, papaya 3/4 sleeve boat neck and black 3/4 sleeve vneck...but can't decide what to do with the last 100pts!

dannyzmom said:
Thank you SO much!! I had no clue where to look and was banging my head on teh desk! LOL
Turns out I only have 500 not 600 like I thought - the double points were only for the July recruits, not the August ones. I am stumped though - i am thinking ivory fleece vest, papaya 3/4 sleeve boat neck and black 3/4 sleeve vneck...but can't decide what to do with the last 100pts!

It would be easy for me to decide if I had all those points! :)

1. What is the difference between the 100 and 200 level options for the Logo Wear Incentive Dilemma?

The 100 level option includes a selection of basic logo wear items, such as t-shirts and aprons, while the 200 level option includes a wider variety of higher-end items like jackets and totes.

2. Can I mix and match between the 100 and 200 level options?

Yes, you can choose a combination of items from both levels as long as the total number of items does not exceed the maximum allowed for your level.

3. Do I have to pay extra for the 200 level option?

Yes, the 200 level option does have a higher cost due to the more expensive items included. However, you can use your Pampered Chef points to offset this cost.

4. How many items can I choose from each level?

The maximum number of items for the 100 level option is 10, while the maximum for the 200 level option is 15. You can choose fewer items if you wish.

5. Is there a deadline for choosing my Logo Wear Incentive items?

Yes, the deadline for choosing your items is typically 2-3 weeks before your event or celebration date. This allows enough time for processing and shipping of your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies