• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Logo Wear in Great Condition - Jackets, T-shirts, and More!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, customers can purchase a variety of logo wear options including jackets, t-shirts, aprons, and hats. The logo wear is available in a wide range of sizes, from small to 3XL, and is made with high-quality materials. To ensure the logo wear is in great condition, it goes through a thorough quality control process and customers are advised to follow care instructions on the label. While customization options are not currently available, the company is always looking for ways to improve their products. The logo wear can be purchased on the company's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Everything has been sold :)*Chocolate brown, suede-like, long sleeved jacket.
Zip front with side pockets ~size large* Short sleeved, white T-shirts with "Dots" pattern ~ size large* Hot pink, 3/4 length sleeve w/ silver buttons on cuffs, scoop neck ~size med.* Black, 3/4 lengthsleeve w/ silver buttons on cuffs, scoop neck ~size med.All items are in great condition. All have the current PC logo. From a smoke free home.I'd like to sell all of it for $40 plus shipping. Flat rate shipping would be about $15.Please email me at:
[email protected] I'd be happy to email you a picture :)Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi ~ everything has been sold :)

What types of logo wear are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logo wear options including jackets, t-shirts, aprons, and hats. All of our logo wear is made with high-quality materials and features our signature Pampered Chef logo.

Do you offer a variety of sizes?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different body types and sizes, which is why we offer a wide range of sizes for our logo wear. From small to 3XL, we have something for everyone.

How can I ensure that the logo wear is in great condition?

All of our logo wear goes through a thorough quality control process before being shipped out. Additionally, we recommend following the care instructions on the label to ensure the longevity of your logo wear.

Can I customize the logo wear with my name or team name?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization options for our logo wear. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and may offer this option in the future.

Where can I purchase the logo wear?

You can purchase our logo wear on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for "logo wear" on our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies