• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Wear for Sale: Affordable Shirts, Sweatshirts, and More | Sizes 2XL & XL

Yes, I still have items available. Payment can be made through PayPal. Please email me at [email protected] for a picture.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have some logo wear for sale :) All shirts have been worn and there are a few little spots here and there, nothing huge. No rips or major stains, still have lots of wear left in them :)Prices listed DO NOT include shippingTurquoise ,3/4 sleeve, V-neck, logo on left-upper chest ,size 2XL $10 <~ PENDINGDark blue, long sleeve, logo on left upper chest and down right sleeve, size XL $10 Turquoise, short sleeve, logo on upper let chest & chef hat on back, size 2X $5 <~SOLDLight grey sweatshirt, long sleeve, logo on center chest Size XXL $15 <~SOLDRed sweatshirt, long sleeve, zip-neck logo on upper left chest, size XL $15 <~ SOLDCatalog tote from 2010 conference ~ never carried (I forgot I had it) $10 <~SOLDI will ship as inexpensively as possible.I do have pictures, but was unable to upload them. Please email me at:
[email protected]
if you have questions or would like the pictures.Thanks!

Last edited:
Am e-mailing you momentarily...

I e-mailed you! I will take the turquoise tee for $5, the gray sweatshirt for $15, and the catalog tote for $10. Shipping to 65281. Just let me know how you want payment.
Thanks,
Sherri

I'm interested in Dark blue, long sleeve, logo on left upper chest and down right sleeve, size XL $10 Shipping to 84319 Just let me know how to pay Thanks, Amy

PM'd you :)

Turquoise ,3/4 sleeve, V-neck, logo on left-upper chest ,size 2XL $10

I want this one. Is it still available??

Hi Sorry, I don't get over here very often so if you've PM'd me and I haven't replied that's why :)I still have the red sweatshirt and dark blue long sleeve available.It's best to contact me at :
[email protected]I'd be happy to email the pictures to you.Thanks!

do you still have items available? Do you take paypal? could you email a pic to [email protected] thank you!

1. What types of clothing items are available in the logo wear sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of affordable logo wear including shirts, sweatshirts, and more. All items are available in sizes 2XL and XL.

2. Can I customize the logo on the clothing items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization on our logo wear sale items. The logo is pre-printed on each item for consistency and efficiency in the ordering process.

3. Are these clothing items only available for Pampered Chef employees?

No, anyone can purchase logo wear from our sale. Whether you are a current employee, a former employee, or a loyal customer, you are welcome to take advantage of these affordable options.

4. Are the clothing items true to size?

Yes, our clothing items are true to size. However, we always recommend checking the size chart provided on the product page to ensure the best fit for you.

5. How long does shipping take for logo wear sale items?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies