• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Logo Wear Options for Plus-Size Women | Reviews & Tips

In summary, these are the items that the author is considering buying: -A Women's Cozy Quilted Jacket-Women's Yoga Capri Set or the Yoga Set-Women's Recycled Fleece Full-Zip Jacket-Women's Modern Cami Scoop Neck Shirt-Women's 3/4 Sleeve V-neck Shirt-Women's T-Shirt
babywings76
Gold Member
I feel extremely silly posting this question. Sorry to all you guys out there. You can just click onto the next thread. Or give me your input if you want. I don't mind. :D

I really need to buy some new logo wear. I'm so torn as to what to buy. Several items at Merrill are tempting me. I'd love to hear anyone's input. Especially those who may have these or have tried them on at Conference.

First off, I'm not a skinny girl (size 18 :blushing:), I need these items to look okay on me. It's hard to tell when they are modeled on thin models. KWIM?!

Okay, so here's what I want to get.
I really need a jacket to wear during the Fall season, so:

Women's Cozy Quilted Jacket (it only comes in black. It looks nice, but I wonder if it's too stiff. I'm a jeans and shirt kind of girl. Is this casual enough?)

Women's Yoga Capri Set or the Yoga Set (will this only look good when I'm going out for my walks or if I go to the gym? Or could I wear this out and about running errands? Is it lame to wear it running errands? :blushing: Will this look dumb on someone big chested?)

Women's Recycled Fleece Full-Zip Jacket

Then, I really need some shirts:

Women's Modern Cami Scoop Neck
&
Women's 3/4 Sleeve V-neck

Right now, they are having a sale of free shipping for orders over $70, so I'm tempted to buy everything I might want right now. I hate to spend this much money, but...I really need clothes anyway and this is getting me logo wear at the same time.

What do you think?

What is their exchange policy? If you try it on and don't like the way it fits or looks, can you send it back?It's always hard to shop online for clothes. As far as "big girls" you should check out Juno.com. They make athletic clothes for large women, I know they make Yoga clothes, and they use appropriate models, so you can get a better idea of how those styles might look on you.MarghiMarghi

I have a consultant on my team who I think is probably larger than an 18 - and she has the HWC Fleece Jacket, and it looks very nice on her.

For a shirt, I am a size 12-14, and curvy, and I bought the 3/4 sleeve crossover V-neck, and I LOVE it! It was made for curvy women! :)

I also saw other "more than size 8" women wearing it at conference, and it always looked nice on them too.

I RETURNED the quilted jacket. It seemed VERY "cheap", and stiff, AND was a "fitted" style for my roundish :) body... I stay away from that one. I DID LOVE the Black yoga set that is now discontinued, and am considering that brown one, too!

babywings76 said:
I feel extremely silly posting this question. Sorry to all you guys out there. You can just click onto the next thread. Or give me your input if you want. I don't mind. :D
Well, this thread certainly turned out to be a lot more boring than it promised. :grumpy:Back to the "free rubs" thread.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, this thread certainly turned out to be a lot more boring than it promised. :grumpy:

Back to the "free rubs" thread.

Ha! Be my guest! :D I wasn't promising excitement. I was warning you because I knew this would probably be of no interest to you. ;) You can also go check out Rae's thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/i-didnt-call-63255/ ;)

I'm not small and I think the fleece jackets look nice on. I think I got one size up this year at conference when I tried them on.

Let's just say I'm similiar to you in size and i would NOT recommend the yoga set. WHOA tried that puppy on at conference and IMO that is made for those Barbie models. It was snug everywhere (ok form fitting) and I was like 3 sizes up. The ladies all around me even said "Boy these run small!" Small was an understatement. Again just my opinion but I would steer you away from it and I think its just cute as a button (heck I wanted it before I tried it on).

The wrap shirt looks fab on everyone. Seriously. AND a clustermate, who is larger than an 18, got the turquoise new shirt with the vneck with white inset - looks awesome on her so I when I go to purchase something - it will be that.

I went simple - got a nice tshirt. Since its supposed to be 112 with the heat index today in NE PA, tshirt will it and a prayer for air condiitioning. :D

I'm gonna quickly steal this thread & then you can have it back, but where in PA are you from baby? I'm a pa girl myself.

Melissa78 said:
The wrap shirt looks fab on everyone. Seriously. AND a clustermate, who is larger than an 18, got the turquoise new shirt with the vneck with white inset - looks awesome on her so I when I go to purchase something - it will be that.

While at conference, I got the wrap shirt in paprika and chocolate and the turquoise w/ white inset (was SO nice to have dressing rooms this year!). I'm not a little girl either and these really do seem to look good on all sizes.

babywings76 said:
Ha! Be my guest! :D I wasn't promising excitement. I was warning you because I knew this would probably be of no interest to you. ;) You can also go check out Rae's thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/i-didnt-call-63255/ ;)

I'm just disappointed they don't put the logo on more interesting stuff. ;)

(And I've been all over Rae's thread. Hehehe!)

Melissa78 said:
....... wrap shirt looks fab on everyone.

not everyone :(
I think you need to be blessed in the chest to wear this one otherwise it gapes open....I really liked that shirt and wanted to get it too :cry:

I am a size WAY OVER 18, and I love the wrap shirt!! I forgot it comes in other colors (I have black). I might have to get the papaya, too. I don't like much else from Merrill, but this shirt does have a nice professional look. Keep in mind, though, especially if you are, like me, 'well-endowed,' you'll need to wear a cami or shirt underneath, as the V is very deep.

pamperedlinda said:
I think you need to be blessed in the chest to wear this one otherwise it gapes open....I really liked that shirt and wanted to get it too :cry:

:D LOL! I love that expression! never heard it before!

Marghi

blessed in so many ways, but definitely not the chest!

I love the crossover v-neck, the fleece and the blue scoop neck with the white but I'm with Melissa on the yoga set. I own it, in a size large (I'm a small top and 10/12 bottom) and I don't think I'll ever wear it. I feel like it shows every little imperfection. I'll put it on and convince myself I'm going to wear it (I mean I spent good money on it) and I ALWAYS change before I leave. Merrill's clothes run so weird in sizes. I have shirts in my drawer anywhere from an XS to a L...I have returned something before to exchange for another size. You do have to pay the shipping back to them though. You'll have to let us know what you decide to get!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I'm gonna quickly steal this thread & then you can have it back, but where in PA are you from baby? I'm a pa girl myself.

Lancaster county :) How about you?

I love hearing all your feedback. It really does help. You know, I tried that crossover shirt at Conference last year and was so self conscious of my tummy area. It was really low, too, so your advice about wearing a cami under it is great! I hadn't thought to do that! :) Maybe I'll try it out, I don't know. I'll have to think on it a little more. Any of you have a tummy area of concern and think that shirt is okay?I think I'll pass on the quilted jacket and the yoga set. I think I'll go with the fleece one and get the other shirts I mentioned.I'm not placing my order today, so if anyone else has any other feedback, it's still welcome. :)

pamperedlinda said:

Exactly Linda!!!! I am an 18, but don't have much in the chest area, and it looked aweful on me, but it looked wonderful on those who actually had something, and it covered them well.
I have the red ss shirt with the foil lettering. It was great the first few times I wore it, but now it has shrunk up and is just too short in the waist.

lesliec said:
Exactly Linda!!!! I am an 18, but don't have much in the chest area, and it looked aweful on me, but it looked wonderful on those who actually had something, and it covered them well.
I have the red ss shirt with the foil lettering. It was great the first few times I wore it, but now it has shrunk up and is just too short in the waist.

This is a huge gripe I have with most clothing manufacturers. Things are great until you wash them. They get short and then they just don't cover the tummy area as well anymore.

I wonder if with all these shirts I'll be safe getting the 2XL size. I really hope I won't have to do lots of exchanging afterwards.

Oh, another question I have...about the yoga outfit. Were you guys all referring to the pants outfit? Would the capri set be the same way, you think?

babywings76 said:
Lancaster county :) How about you?

I'm going to intrude because I'm from PA also :] I'm in Tioga County :eek:

Kenzie09 said:

How far is Tioga in relation to Lackawanna County? I do visit Lancaster often and I have heard of Tioga of course but not sure how far that is. I like this thread gives me ideas on what I might like to purchase.:thumbup::balloon:

I'm in greene county here which is about 70 miles south of pittsburgh & 20 miles north of morgantown,WV. I have in-laws from lancaster co. Lewistown to be exact.

babywings76 said:
I love hearing all your feedback. It really does help. You know, I tried that crossover shirt at Conference last year and was so self conscious of my tummy area. It was really low, too, so your advice about wearing a cami under it is great! I hadn't thought to do that! :) Maybe I'll try it out, I don't know. I'll have to think on it a little more. Any of you have a tummy area of concern and think that shirt is okay?

I think I'll pass on the quilted jacket and the yoga set. I think I'll go with the fleece one and get the other shirts I mentioned.

I'm not placing my order today, so if anyone else has any other feedback, it's still welcome. :)

I have a big tummy area of concern, which is why I like this shirt. The ruffling (not sure what word to use here), caused by the cross-over masks it somewhat.

Kenzie09 said:

Tioga County also, but in NY

pamperedlinda said:

OK yes I was incorrect! I was not thinking chest - I was thinking body size but I cannot wear the wrap because as big as I may be, God gave me the extra padding in all areas but the chest and they gape on me as well.

Overall though - I feel that I'm an odd-ball in that girls that are normally larger than the Barbie figure have the assets to fill in the wrap style.

The turquoise one was perfect as it was not a wrap but rather a vneck with inset and that the one I was more interested in. The salmon colored wrap is simply gorgeous though. Tons of ladies had it on at NC and they all looked smashing.

What size options are available for plus-size women in Pampered Chef logo wear?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of inclusivity and offer a wide range of sizes for our logo wear. Our size options for plus-size women range from XL to 3XL in most of our apparel items.

Are there any specific styles or designs available for plus-size women in Pampered Chef logo wear?

Yes, we have a variety of styles and designs available for plus-size women in our logo wear collection. From t-shirts and hoodies to aprons and hats, we have something for every body type and personal style.

Do the plus-size options for Pampered Chef logo wear fit true to size?

Our plus-size logo wear options are designed to fit true to size. However, we understand that everyone's body is unique, so we recommend checking our size chart before making a purchase.

Are there any reviews or testimonials from plus-size women who have purchased Pampered Chef logo wear?

Yes, we have received many positive reviews and testimonials from our plus-size customers who have purchased our logo wear. They have expressed their satisfaction with the fit, comfort, and quality of our apparel items.

What tips do you have for plus-size women looking to purchase Pampered Chef logo wear?

Our top tip for plus-size women is to know your measurements and refer to our size chart before making a purchase. Additionally, don't be afraid to try different styles and designs to find what works best for your body and personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies