• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Logo Tops in Size L & XL - Affordable Prices and Fast Shipping!

In summary, the seller is offering four different shirts for sale: a red 3/4 sleeve crossover top in size XL for $5.00 plus shipping, a black long sleeve shirt with a silver logo in size XL for $4.00 plus shipping, a white short sleeve shirt with a pink logo in size XL for $3.00 plus shipping, and a black 3/4 sleeve shirt with a pink logo in size L for $4.00 plus shipping. The buyer is interested in the black shirt with the pink logo in size L and asks about its condition and if it is from a smoke/pet free home. The seller responds that it is almost brand new and has only been worn a few times, but they
kcnancy
Gold Member
1. Red 3/4 sleeve crossover top. Size XL $5.00 + shipping from 66214.
2. Black LS with silver logo. Size XL $4.00 + shipping.
3. White SS with pink logo. Size XL $3.00 + shipping
4. Black 3/4 sleeve with pink logo. Size L $4.00 + shipping.
20180903_141733.jpg

20180903_141739.jpg
20180903_155036.jpg
20180903_155118.jpg
20180903_141516.jpg
20180903_141522.jpg
20180903_141618.jpg
20180903_141623.jpg

interested in Large black shirt with pink logo. How worn is it and it from smoke/pet free home?

cochef said:
interested in Large black shirt with pink logo. How worn is it and it from smoke/pet free home?
It is almost brand new, was worn maybe once or twice. We do have dogs.

kcnancy said:
It is almost brand new, was worn maybe once or twice. We do have dogs.
Is it all cotton or cotton/polyester? Length? Just trying to decide if it would be too big. How much would shipping be? Sorry for all the questions.

cochef said:
Is it all cotton or cotton/polyester? Length? Just trying to decide if it would be too big. How much would shipping be? Sorry for all the questions.
First let me say, I am so sorry for the delay, thought I had sent you a reply before I left for work on Thursday! :(
It is about 22 inches from the shoulder seam to the bottom hem, it is 100% cotton and if it helps any I think it looks like a 'small' large. It should mail economically, if you private message me your address I will calculate the shipping, I believe it is light weight enough that I can mail it regular first class mail. Thanks and I apologize again for taking so long to respond.
Nancy

Now it's my turn to apologize. I had company all weekend and didn't get on the computer much. I think I'll have to pass on the shirt. I don't think it would be long enough. Needs to be at least 25" - I'm long waisted! Thanks, though, for doing the measuring and getting back to me.

What sizes are available for the "Shop Logo Tops"?

The "Shop Logo Tops" are available in sizes L and XL.

What is the price range for the "Shop Logo Tops"?

The "Shop Logo Tops" range in price from affordable to mid-range, depending on the specific style and design.

How quickly can I expect my "Shop Logo Tops" to ship?

Our shipping times vary depending on your location, but we strive to have all orders shipped within 1-3 business days.

Are there any discounts or promotions currently available for the "Shop Logo Tops"?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts on our "Shop Logo Tops" to offer our customers even more affordable prices.

Can I return or exchange my "Shop Logo Tops" if they do not fit?

Yes, we offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy for all of our products, including the "Shop Logo Tops". Please refer to our website for more details on our return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies