• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!

In summary, Becky is looking for someone to purchase her mittens that she didn't win. If you are interested, please let her know.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
If someone won them, and won't be using them, I'd love the opportunity to purchase them from you! :cry::cry::cry: I wanted them so bad - had a ton of entries, and didn't win squat.

(And please - I know others want things too - but could you make your own request and keep this thread about the mittens I'd like to purchase? Thanks!)

I didn't win them - but if I had I would have given them to you. I hope you find a way to get them Becky!

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't win them - but if I had I would have given them to you. I hope you find a way to get them Becky!

Thanks Linda! :love:

Check with Cookingwith_Tara because she won them and she lives in Middleburg FL. We don't needs gloves down here.

lol danielle so true !!!

I can put them to good use in Colorado if anyone doesn't want theirs!

christinaspc said:
lol danielle so true !!!

Would you believe that I had to wear gloves down here for a few days? Two mornings I woke up and there was...are you ready for this...there was ice on my windshield. I had no ice scraper. Good thing I had water in a gallon jug in the garage and poured it over the windshield and windows. Since it wasn't warm water, I knew it would be OK.

Danielle, a credit card works very well on windshields, as long as the ice is more of a heavy frost and not frozen rain.

You know what else works>? Nylon Pan Scrapers! LOL!! I just had a customer say she used them to get ice off her car!

erinyourpclady said:
You know what else works>? Nylon Pan Scrapers! LOL!! I just had a customer say she used them to get ice off her car!

To hijack Becky's thread... This is giving me a great idea for show gifts. I told the host from my snow cancellation that everyone who attends her show on the rescheduled date will get a PC snow shovel with their order. I'm going to order bamboo spoons on the host order and she can split them up among the orders. But I'll tease them starting with the nylon pan scraper then go to a regular scraper before telling them what the snow shovel is.

BUMP! Still looking to buy the mittens!

What is "Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!" about?

"Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!" is a heartwarming and humorous children's book about a group of animals on a mission to find their lost mittens. It teaches the importance of teamwork, problem-solving, and never giving up.

Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!" is appropriate for all ages. It is a great read for young children, but also has a deeper message that can resonate with older readers as well.

Can I purchase this book in a physical format?

Yes, "Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!" is available for purchase in both paperback and hardcover formats. You can also purchase it as an eBook for digital reading.

Are there any discounts available for bulk purchases?

Yes, if you are interested in purchasing multiple copies of "Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!", please contact our customer service team for potential bulk discounts.

Does this book come with any additional materials?

Yes, each physical copy of "Purchasing Lost Mittens: A Desperate Plea!" comes with a free activity booklet filled with fun and educational activities related to the book. The eBook version also includes a digital version of the activity booklet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies