• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Items for Sale - Sold

In summary, at Pampered Chef, customers can purchase a variety of logo items including aprons, tote bags, water bottles, kitchen towels, and cutting boards. These items can be customized with the company's logo or a personalized design. Bulk ordering is available for special events or promotions, but only within the United States. Consultant discounts cannot be applied to logo item purchases, but there are regular discounts and promotions for consultants. The estimated delivery time for logo item orders is 2-3 weeks, including processing and shipping time.
Sjoneschef
Gold Member
Logo items for sale

5 aprons
1 vinyl table cloth
1 black and white table runner
1 large bag

List Date: 7/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Logo items for sale
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1869311625&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/45e0c0d1-5693-4386-b531-c32345789a30.jpg

Last edited:
It is 20.00 and free shipping.

Im not sure how to fix it so if anyone is interested we can do paypal and I will send you $5.00 back. Thanks Sarah Jones

I'd take just the black table runner if it's in good shape. $20 including shipping is fair. I just don't want any more stuff than that :) Paypay me an invoice to [email protected] Thanks!

Sara, when I tried to pay via the link you sent there was no payment request to respond to in my paypal account.

Im sorry I sent you two request for payment thru paypal and never heard from you. In the mean time someone replied to the thread and paypaled me the money for it all. I have already mailed all the items to her. Im sorry again.

What types of logo items are available for sale at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logo items for sale including aprons, tote bags, water bottles, kitchen towels, and cutting boards. These items can be customized with your choice of our logo or your own personalized design.

Can I order logo items in bulk for a special event or promotion?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for logo items. This is a great option for corporate events, team building activities, or promotional giveaways. Contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Do you offer international shipping for logo items?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for logo items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I use my consultant discount for logo item purchases?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to logo item purchases. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for our consultants on a regular basis.

What is the estimated delivery time for logo item orders?

The estimated delivery time for logo item orders is 2-3 weeks. This includes processing time and shipping time. Please keep this in mind when placing your order and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb