• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logging Out of a Hosted Show on PWS - Tips & Insights

In summary, the best way to log out of a hosted show on your PWS is to click on the "X" button or the "Logout" button. Logging out will not affect your orders or party information, and you can easily come back to the show later. If you accidentally log out, you can simply log back in to continue. It is not necessary to log out after every use, but it is recommended for security purposes on public/shared devices.
Melissa78
Gold Member
When you go to a hosts show on the PWS - say you're shopping like a guest would. You place your order and go on with biz. Now you want to view the outlet...totally separate from the order you just placed. How do you get there? I have a guest and myself who cannot get the hosts info to go away. Even if we close our browsers and then go to my PWS, it puts us both back into the hosts show. What would you do if you had another host to buy from? THere seems to be no "logout" feature. Anyone have any insights?

You have to delete the PC.com and PC.biz cookies from your browser. Those cookies do expire eventually (I think after 2 weeks), so most guests won't run into the problem.

I thought it was a cookie problem but didn't know how to resolve it. Thanks.

What is the best way to log out of a hosted show on my PWS?

The best way to log out of a hosted show on your PWS is to click on the "X" button at the top right corner of your screen or to click on the "Logout" button at the bottom of the screen. This will ensure that all of your information is saved and that you are securely logged out.

Will logging out of a hosted show on my PWS affect my orders or party information?

No, logging out of a hosted show on your PWS will not affect your orders or party information. All of your information will be securely saved and you can easily log back in at any time to continue your party.

Can I log out of a hosted show on my PWS and come back to it later?

Yes, you can log out of a hosted show on your PWS at any time and come back to it later. Your information will be saved and you can easily pick up where you left off.

What should I do if I accidentally log out of a hosted show on my PWS?

If you accidentally log out of a hosted show on your PWS, simply log back in using your login credentials and you will be able to continue your party where you left off.

Is it necessary to log out of a hosted show on my PWS after every use?

No, it is not necessary to log out of a hosted show on your PWS after every use. However, it is recommended to log out if you are using a public or shared device to ensure the security of your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • winklermom