• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Mobile App Login for New Consultants

In summary, the process for logging in to the mobile app is to open the app, click on the "Login" button, enter your username and password, and click "Login" again. If you forget your password, you can reset it through the "Forgot Password" link. Social media accounts can also be used to log in if linked to the app. If having trouble logging in, check login credentials and try clearing cache/cookies or restarting device. Account information is secure, but it's important to keep login credentials confidential.
JTurco
Gold Member
Hello, I just re-signed as a consultant (yeah!!) and downloaded the iPhone app, but I'm not able to login to it?? Am I missing something?

I don't think so. It was still being tested until just recently. I've had it downloaded for about a month, but wasn't able to log in; when my director told me this week she was able to log in, I tried and I was finally able to log in myself. Probably will just take a little time to get everyone on board is all.

Great! Thank you!

What is the process for logging in to the mobile app?

The process for logging in to the mobile app is simple. First, open the app on your device and click on the "Login" button. Then, enter your username and password in the designated fields. Finally, click on the "Login" button again to access your account.

What if I forgot my password?

If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

Can I use my social media account to log in?

Yes, you can use your social media account to log in if you have linked it to your account. Simply click on the appropriate social media icon on the login page and follow the prompts to log in.

Why am I having trouble logging in?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging in. First, make sure you are using the correct username and password. If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps to reset it. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your cache and cookies or restarting your device.

Is my account information secure on the mobile app?

Yes, your account information is secure on the mobile app. We use encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information. However, it is important to keep your login credentials confidential and not share them with others to ensure the security of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom