• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Local Consultants: An Organized Directory by State/Province

In summary, the "Connecting with Local Consultants" directory is a resource on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to find and connect with consultants in their local area. It can be accessed under the "Find a Consultant" tab and offers the ability to filter results by specific products or services. All consultants listed in the directory are active and current, and their contact information is provided for direct communication.
PamperYourKitchen
Seems like everyone wants to connect with local consultants, could there be a spot that's broken down into states (and Canada :)..are those provinces? :confused: )? It would be nice to keep all of the 'locality' information contained to an area and not on 10 different threads!

Interesting idea, we'll look into adding something like this.

good ideaI really think that it's a great idea, I've been looking for a forum I saw earlier but can't find it. So I realy think that it's a GREAT idea

I am currently developing a consultant directory list that is browsable and searchable. Look for it early next week.

That's exactly what I was going to ask when I seen the suggestions forum, That would be AWESOME, I have to drive over an hour just to go to my cluster meetings, director had contacted HO about a hospitality director and I got one email and I said I wouldn't be able to attend on such short notice, but would like to know about future meetings and nothing since, been two months, director says she told her she was having a hard time and was thinking about quitting, and I don't know about anybody in my area.
Thanks;
Jen

that sux Jen; i hope you find someone who can help you out and be a little closer to home.

consultant directoryGreat Job, Greg! {but you didn't include FD as a level..:( }

Thanks, Greg, for the tweaking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Connecting with Local Consultants" directory?

The "Connecting with Local Consultants" directory is designed to help customers find and connect with Pampered Chef consultants in their local area. It serves as a resource for those looking to host a party, attend a cooking demonstration, or purchase products from a consultant.

2. How do I access the directory?

The directory is accessible on the Pampered Chef website under the "Find a Consultant" tab. You can search by state or province to find a list of consultants in your area.

3. Can I filter the results by specific products or services?

Yes, you can refine your search by selecting specific products or services you are interested in. This will narrow down the list of consultants to those who specialize in those areas.

4. Are all consultants listed in the directory active and current?

Yes, all consultants listed in the directory are currently active and up-to-date. We regularly update the directory to ensure accurate and current information.

5. Can I contact a consultant directly through the directory?

Yes, each consultant's contact information is listed in the directory, including their phone number and email address. You can reach out to them directly to schedule a party, ask questions, or make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef