• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Should I Host My Open House for Optimal Attendance and Minimal Cost?

In summary, the best locations for hosting an open house include community centers, local libraries, hotels, restaurants, and co-working spaces. To keep rental fees low, consider reaching out to potential sponsors or partnering with other consultants. Personal invitations are also key to a successful open house. Good luck with your event!
chefmel
I'm a fairly new consultant and would like to have a Open House with tons of attendees, and my place is way to small for what I'm thinking of... I want to post flyers all over town and even take out an ad in our local Pennysaver, so I would like to have it at a bigger place than my home.... but I'm clueless as to where to have it. Besides your homes, what types of places have any of you used? Which is best for keeping space rental fees as low as possible? I'm even thinking that if the fee is a bit on the high side, to find another consultant to go in on it, but not sure how that would work with 2 consultants there, unless we worked it similar to what I have read here about doing fair booths. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :D

THANKS!!!!

Although an open house is always a fabulous idea, it is not always as big as we would like it to be. The key to a successful open house is to treat it as if it were a show with PERSONAL INVITES. So often on an open house we just put out fliers to neighbors or evites. Although those are fine, they do not replace a personal invitation.

I'd try the open house at your place FIRST. If it is very successful, then think about something bigger later on. I'd hate for it not to be as big as you'd like and be disappointed and out of money.

As a fellow consultant, I totally understand your dilemma! Hosting an Open House is a great way to promote your business and attract new clients, but finding the right venue can be a challenge. Here are a few suggestions that may help:1. Community Centers: Many cities or towns have community centers that can be rented out for events. These spaces are usually affordable and can accommodate a large number of people. Plus, they usually have tables and chairs available for use.2. Local Libraries: Libraries often have meeting rooms or event spaces that can be reserved for free or at a low cost. This is a great option if you are on a tight budget.3. Hotels: If you have a bit more budget to work with, hotels can be a great option for hosting events. They often have banquet rooms or conference rooms that can be rented out for a few hours. You could also negotiate a deal with the hotel to provide catering for your event.4. Restaurants: Some restaurants have private rooms or event spaces that can be reserved for a fee. This could be a good option if you want to provide food and drinks for your attendees.5. Co-working Spaces: If you know any fellow consultants or small business owners, you could consider renting out a co-working space for your event. These spaces often have conference rooms or event spaces available for rent at reasonable prices.In terms of keeping rental fees low, I would suggest reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be willing to sponsor your event in exchange for advertising or promoting their services. You could also consider partnering with other consultants to split the cost of the rental space.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your Open House! It's a great way to network and grow your business.

1. What is the best location for hosting an open house with Pampered Chef?

The best location for hosting an open house with Pampered Chef is in the comfort of your own home. This allows for a more personalized and intimate experience for your guests.

2. Can I host an open house at a friend's house or a community center?

Yes, you can definitely host an open house at a friend's house or a community center. Just make sure to get permission and any necessary permits beforehand.

3. Is it possible to host an open house online instead of in person?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host an online open house through our virtual party platform. This allows you to reach a larger audience and is a great option for those who may not be able to attend in person.

4. Do I need to provide any specific accommodations for hosting an open house?

No, there are no specific accommodations required for hosting an open house. However, it is helpful to have a designated area for the Pampered Chef products and to provide refreshments for your guests.

5. How can I find a local Pampered Chef consultant to host my open house?

You can easily find a local Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommylove_07