• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Local Talent Wanted: Show Lead Available in Area

In summary, the "Local Talent Wanted" show lead is a job opportunity for individuals with talent in performing arts to showcase their skills in a local show. It is available in the local area and we are looking for a diverse range of talents, regardless of professional experience. To apply, follow the instructions in the job posting, which may include submitting a resume, headshot, and/or video audition.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone in the area? I have a show lead.

I have a consultant on my team who moved from MI to Jacksonville in July. If you are still looking....

Hi there! I am not in the area, but it sounds like you have a show lead for an event. That's great! Are you looking for someone to join you or just wanted to share the opportunity? Either way, good luck with the show!

Q1. What is the "Local Talent Wanted" show lead?

The "Local Talent Wanted" show lead is a job opportunity for individuals with talent in performing arts, such as singing, dancing, acting, or comedy, to showcase their skills in a local show.

Q2. Where is this show lead available?

This show lead is available in the local area, which could be a specific city, town, or region. The exact location will be specified in the job posting.

Q3. What type of talent are you looking for?

We are looking for a diverse range of talents, including but not limited to singing, dancing, acting, and comedy. We welcome individuals of all ages and backgrounds to apply.

Q4. Do I need to have professional experience to apply?

No, professional experience is not required. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals, whether they have had previous professional experience or not.

Q5. How can I apply for this show lead?

To apply, please follow the instructions in the job posting. This may include submitting a resume, headshot, and/or video audition. Make sure to carefully read and follow all application guidelines to increase your chances of being selected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni