• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Who Would Do Such a Cruel Thing to This Poor Dog?

In summary, this dog was duct taped and has one eye missing. Queen City Animal Rescue is looking for the person who did this to the dog. Ducky, the dog, is found and is being treated for his injuries.
whiteyteresa
http://times-news.com/local/x1075322613/Search-ongoing-for-dog-with-nose-mouth-duct-taped

(I hope this link works)

This was first posted on Facebook 2 days ago.

So sad - They need to find out who did this and well I will keep my opinion to my self
:eek:

That's just awful! Maybe the animal will get to the point where it is too tired to run away and folks can help it...soon.

I don't mind sharing my opinion on it-Absolutely makes me sick. People do incredible things with animals (and people) that they think is funny, or because their horrible, cruel people. I pray this dog is found and saved and that the person who did this is caught and punished.

There's a local story in our paper a few weeks ago about a dog who was found w/ one eye missing and the dogs mouth mysteriously fused shut! The vets cannot figure out how this happened, but deduct that it was NOT an accident. They are currently taking donations to cover the cost of surgery to fix the dogs mouth but I can't stand reading stories like this!

BTW, I didn't even open the story, I took enough info from the title and it makes me sick what happens to poor innocent animals.

That's sad. I hope they are able to track down the person who did it & prosecute. :(

:thumbup:UPDATE - Ducky is FOUND

http://times-news.com/local/x930489620/Duct-taped-dog-found-two-charged

:love::love::love::love::love:

Woohoo!!!!

I was really hoping it was done by young kids who had no idea how serious their actions were, and who didn't intend for the dog to get away before they took the tape off. Nope, it was two adult men, and, as a Christian and a lady, I can't use the language appropriate to describe my feelings about them.

:thumbup: Amen :thumbup:
:chef:

Are you serious???? What would possess someone to do something like this? I'm glad the dog was found....but I really can't understand what kind of person one must be to do something like that. UGH!! And I can't post what I really want to say either!

On Facebook they are saying what most won't say

What is "Local Story I Want to Share"?

"Local Story I Want to Share" is a program created by Pampered Chef that allows our consultants to share their personal stories and connect with their local communities through cooking events.

Who can participate in "Local Story I Want to Share"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Local Story I Want to Share" as long as they have a personal story to share and are able to host a cooking event in their local area.

How do I sign up for "Local Story I Want to Share"?

You can sign up for "Local Story I Want to Share" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

What are the benefits of participating in "Local Story I Want to Share"?

Participating in "Local Story I Want to Share" allows consultants to connect with their local community and share their personal stories. It also helps build relationships and trust with potential customers, and can lead to increased sales and bookings.

Are there any costs associated with "Local Story I Want to Share"?

There are no additional costs for participating in "Local Story I Want to Share". However, consultants will need to purchase the ingredients and supplies for their cooking event, as they would for any other Pampered Chef cooking event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies