• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder Recipe Cards

In summary, the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder can be made in approximately 25 minutes, but this may vary depending on individual cooking methods. Any type of potato can be used, with Russet potatoes being recommended for their texture. Whole milk is called for in the recipe, but other types of milk can be used, such as skim or half and half. The chowder can be made ahead of time and reheated, but may thicken as it sits. Leftovers can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
Does anyone have extras they'd like to sell? I'm looking to buy about 10-20 packs. If anyone bought too many and wants to get rid of them, please email me or post here. TIA!!

...Bumping...
I really need these please!

Let me check how many I have when I get home....maybe 2 or 3....

i have some too....lemme see how many and I'll get back to you.

Sorry I must've used more than I thought. I only have about 1/2 pack left. Sorry....sure hope you can find some!

1. How long does it take to make the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder?

The recipe card suggests a cook time of 25 minutes, but this may vary depending on your stove and cooking methods.

2. Can I use different types of potatoes for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of potato you prefer. Russet potatoes are recommended for their starchy texture, but red potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes can also work well.

3. What type of milk should I use for the chowder?

The recipe calls for whole milk, but you can use any type of milk you have on hand. For a lighter option, you can use skim or 2% milk. For a creamier chowder, you can use half and half or heavy cream.

4. Can I make this chowder ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this chowder ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Keep in mind that the chowder may thicken as it sits, so you may need to add a little more milk when reheating.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw the chowder in the fridge overnight before reheating it on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Meigs