• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in the Rcb

In summary, the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder can be made in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, which has a non-stick surface and even heat distribution. The recipe yields 8 servings, making it great for families or meal prep. You can also adjust the ingredients to your liking, such as using turkey bacon or adding extra vegetables. Leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated in the microwave or on the stove. Additionally, you can make this chowder in the microwave using the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, following the same instructions and cooking times as for the oven.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone cut the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in half to make it in the RCB? If so, now did it turn out?

Have a host that wants this but she only has a little microwave.

It works, but need to watch it a bit more because it has a tendency to boil over. Probably need to cut the total cooking time half the original maybe a bit more.

I have not personally tried cutting the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder recipe in half to make it in the RCB, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The RCB has a similar cooking method to a slow cooker, so I think it would still turn out well. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as it may cook faster in the RCB compared to a slow cooker. You may also need to reduce the amount of liquid used, as the RCB has a smaller capacity than a slow cooker. I would recommend keeping an eye on it while it cooks and adjusting as needed. Good luck!

1. Can I make this chowder in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan?

Yes, the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder can be made in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Its non-stick surface and even heat distribution makes it perfect for cooking soups and chowders.

2. How many servings does the recipe yield?

The recipe makes 8 servings, perfect for a family or for meal prep for the week.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the ingredients to your liking. For example, you can use turkey bacon instead of pork bacon or add in some extra vegetables like carrots or celery.

4. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, this chowder can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Just reheat it in the microwave or on the stove when you're ready to enjoy it again.

5. Can I make this chowder in the microwave instead of the oven?

Yes, you can make this chowder in the microwave using the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Just follow the same instructions and cooking times as you would for the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ToDi4Food
  • wellscooking
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • pampered2007