• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back on the Show Circuit: A Chef's Return!

In summary, "Back on the Show Circuit: A Chef's Return!" is a memoir about a former chef's return to the competitive cooking world. It can be enjoyed by anyone interested in cooking, competition, and personal growth. While it includes some recipes, the main focus is on the author's personal journey. The book is recommended for mature readers, and it was inspired by the author's own experiences and desire to inspire others.
Ann F
Gold Member
Well, guys, Thurs pm I have my first show since SEPT! With my move, my life, and my surgery, I've been hiding out. Wish me luck. Pray that I haven't forgotten everything I've ever known about cooking shows!

The nurse at my post-op visit noticed my PC bag. Next thing I knew, I'd booked a show! I'll confess: I've done the worst host-coaching ever hoping she'd cancel! :blushing: But she didn't!

Now you know why my number of shows hasn't changed in forever...

It's like riding a bike you don't forget. Good luck.

Thanks, Lisa!

Best of luck! It'll all come back as soon as you get going. I hate the nervous stomach I get when it's been a while, but it does comes back when you get started. :)

You'll do fine. Just remember we're Pampered, not perfect.

Good Luck Ann! You'll be FINE!!

I know you'll do great, Ann!

Have a fun evening!

Have a great show and time at your party!

1. What is "Back on the Show Circuit: A Chef's Return!" about?

"Back on the Show Circuit: A Chef's Return!" is a memoir written by a former chef who returns to the competitive cooking world after taking a break. The book follows the author's journey as they navigate the challenges and triumphs of being back on the show circuit.

2. Is this book only for chefs or can anyone enjoy it?

This book can be enjoyed by anyone who is interested in cooking, competition, and personal growth. While the author is a chef, the themes and experiences in the book are relatable to anyone who has faced challenges and overcome them.

3. Are there any recipes included in the book?

Yes, the book includes a few of the author's signature recipes that they use in various cooking competitions throughout the story. However, the main focus of the book is on the author's personal journey rather than specific recipes.

4. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

While the book does not contain any explicit content, it is recommended for mature readers due to some themes and language used throughout the story.

5. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author's own experiences as a chef and their return to the show circuit inspired them to write this book. They wanted to share their journey and inspire others to never give up on their passions and dreams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
nu2pc2005
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies