• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Live in Marietta, Ohio 45750???

I know she does want to sell, but can't afford the kit even with $40 show credit (if she gathered enough sales)... she has medical issues. Does PC have "financial assistance" for special situations?Yes, we do! Please email [email protected] for more information. Thanks!Yes, we do! Please email [email protected] for more information. Thanks!
its_me_susan
If you live near Marietta, Ohio 45750 I some business for you. I have a customer who wants to have a kitchen show and I live in New England so I can't do it. I decided to post it here instead of going through main office.

Email me or respond here
Susan :)

Susan

I live in Dayton which is 3 hours away. If you are not able to find anyone closer to her let me know and I would be willing to do it.

Tracy
[email protected]

Thanks Susan for giving Chef Success members a shot!

tlmcunning said:
Susan

I live in Dayton which is 3 hours away. If you are not able to find anyone closer to her let me know and I would be willing to do it.

Tracy
[email protected]

Thanks Tracy!!! She said she has emailed/contacted people by web/email before but gets no response... her email has the "sex" word in it - at first I was hesitant, but she seems sincere and kind. If I don't get a closer rep in the area by dinner time she's yours! :) Thank you soooo much!

DebPC said:
Thanks Susan for giving Chef Success members a shot!

It's my great pleasure! You ladies have given me so much during this training month... I owe you all so much!

Show in MariettaI have family in Marietta, so I'm up there quite a bit. I'll take a show at it if tlmcunning doesn't want to make the drive.

Thanks!

Misty :)

msover said:
I have family in Marietta, so I'm up there quite a bit. I'll take a show at it if tlmcunning doesn't want to make the drive.

Thanks!

Misty, thank you for your reply and offer. Shari called me (while I waited for my kindergartner to get off the bus) and offered to take this to her cluster that is in that area. I'm so sorry.

msover said:
I have family in Marietta, so I'm up there quite a bit. I'll take a show at it if tlmcunning doesn't want to make the drive.

Thanks!

Misty, no one from Sherri's cluster would take the party so it's yours!!!!

email me!!!! [email protected] to get her info!!!

Let me know how it goes!!!

A little concerned...I'm wondering why no one in a Marietta cluster would take on the party. Because of the email name? Hopefully this woman isn't an axe murderer!!! ;)

msover said:
I'm wondering why no one in a Marietta cluster would take on the party. Because of the email name? Hopefully this woman isn't an axe murderer!!! ;)

Ladies, I'm sorry I hope no one will be upset with me, but this person wants a show NOW... as of Sept 3rd, she has still not been contacted, so *I* am setting her up with a catalog show and mailing it out to her right away. She's been looking for a rep. for months (and yes I believe it's her email address - I will suggest she change it later), and was getting more upset.

I;ve actually got her thinking of joining us since it was so difficult to find a local rep (she'll have the market cornered). lol

Last edited:
Glad you decided to do the show for her. And your right she should become a consultant lol..she would prob get alot of business :)

Nikki

NikkiC515 said:
Glad you decided to do the show for her. And your right she should become a consultant lol..she would prob get alot of business :)

Nikki

Well Now I'm thoroughly confused....

I know she does want to sell, but can't afford the kit even with $40 show credit (if she gathered enough sales)... she has medical issues. Does PC have "financial assistance" for special situations?

1. What is the population of Marietta, Ohio?

The estimated population of Marietta, Ohio as of 2019 is 13,897.

2. What are some popular attractions in Marietta, Ohio?

Some popular attractions in Marietta, Ohio include the Ohio River Museum, Campus Martius Museum, and the Marietta Wine Cellars.

3. Is Marietta, Ohio a safe place to live?

Marietta, Ohio has a relatively low crime rate compared to the national average, making it a safe place to live.

4. What is the cost of living in Marietta, Ohio?

The cost of living in Marietta, Ohio is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.

5. Are there any notable events or festivals in Marietta, Ohio?

Marietta, Ohio hosts several annual events and festivals, including the Ohio River Sternwheel Festival and the Marietta Sweet Corn Festival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser