• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 10 Budget-Friendly Items Under $10 | Perfect for Pampered Chef Parties

In summary, the "List of Things Under $10" includes various kitchen tools and gadgets, but no food items. These products can be purchased individually or as part of a discounted set. All items in the list are made of high-quality materials and can be returned or exchanged according to the company's standard policy. For more information on returns and exchanges, please refer to the company's website.
reegrace
I know I have seen this somewhere. There is a list that lists things under $5 and then things under $10 and so on. My stepmom is thinking of hosting a show and she keeps getting the "Isn't Pampered Chef expensive?" remark. I wanted to email this flyer to her. :confused: Thanks for your help!

I did a search with "list for $10" and got a few hits. I hope I can copy this link ok, but keep in mind these are Canadian $$

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3914&highlight=list

You may need to cut and paste it because I don't know how to get it to show up like a link.

If you do a search and look through some of the results you might find something that would work better for you. Good luck!

Gifts under $10This is on Consultant's Corner...

Attachments

• gifts_under_10.pdf
    90.7 KB · Views: 496
I got this from another thread on here not too long ago titled "and under $10 list???" I think it may help you out a bit

Attachments

• Fall 05 Product List by Price.doc
    346 KB · Views: 301
Oh cool, I forgot about that!

Lauren, For some reason it will not let me open the Fall price list, can you email it to me? My email is [email protected]

Thanks A BUNCH!!!!! :D

1. What types of products are included in the "List of Things Under $10"?

The "List of Things Under $10" includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as measuring spoons, spatulas, vegetable peelers, and mini serving tongs.

2. Are there any food items included in the "List of Things Under $10"?

No, the "List of Things Under $10" only includes kitchen tools and gadgets. We do offer a separate selection of food items, but they may not all be under $10.

3. Can I purchase items from the "List of Things Under $10" individually, or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase items from the "List of Things Under $10" individually. However, some items may also be available as part of a set at a discounted price.

4. Are the products in the "List of Things Under $10" made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our products, including those in the "List of Things Under $10", are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the "List of Things Under $10"?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to all items, including those in the "List of Things Under $10". Please refer to our website for more information on our return and exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • trps