• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated List of Items for Sale - Great Deals on Pampered Chef Products!

In summary, the updated list of Pampered Chef products includes a variety of cooking tools, bakeware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets to make meal preparation easier. There are also great deals and discounts available, and these products can be purchased online or through a consultant. Limited edition or seasonal products may also be included, and there is a satisfaction guarantee and warranty on all products.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
List of items for sale - updated 11/24Hey all,

I'm cleaning/organizing my home office and wanted to clear out some of the clutter. I will edit/add to this list as I find things or things get sold. I can combine shipping so let me know what you want and then I can give you a shipping price. If you want to check shipping out yourself, it will be shipping from the 90640 zip code.

11 - unopened Cooking Show Invitation Postcards (with the white deep covered baker on the front) $0.50 ea. or $5 for all 11
Chilzanne Sectional Server, $36.00
Recipe Cards, 30 Mock Lemon Merigue Cake (still in plastic) & 29 Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (open but still in plastic), $1.00 for both
25 Spring/Summer 2010 Catalogs (still in plastic) $5.00
14 Spring/Summer 2010 Catalogs $2.00
50 3-Ply Sales Receips (with old shipping price) (still in plastic) $3.00
100 P3 Sales Receipt Paper (still in plastic) $3.00
Table Flipchart with Forged Cutlery, Executive Cookware and Stainless Cookware inserts $8.00
2 - 25 Pack Summer 2010 Mini Catalogs (one still in plastic, one out) - $2.00 each
White Merrill Logo Deposit/Money Bag (being discontinued from Merrill) - $4.00

I also have some current items for sale so PM me or email me if you'd like that list [email protected]

Last edited:
My current items list is complete, PM me or e-mail me if ou'd like that list. I have lots of smaller items plus a couple bigger items. If you purchase multiple items I can give you a deal. [email protected]

can you send me an updated list. i'm interestred in quite a bit! thanks [email protected]

1. What are the latest Pampered Chef products available for sale?

The updated list of items for sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as new cooking tools, bakeware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. These items are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts on the updated list of items?

Yes, there are great deals and discounts on many of the Pampered Chef products on the updated list. These deals may include buy one, get one free offers, discounted prices, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the list regularly for the latest deals.

3. Can I purchase these Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase these products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the items you want to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a consultant to place an order or to ask any questions about the products.

4. Are there any limited edition or seasonal products on the updated list?

Yes, there may be limited edition or seasonal products on the updated list. These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to grab them while you can. They may also make great gifts for friends and family who love cooking.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for the Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Some products may also come with a longer warranty period, so be sure to check the specific product details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies