• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a List of Canadian Items 15$ and Under?

In summary, the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories that are all priced at $15 or less. These items are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as Pampered Chef's more expensive products. Your consultant discount can be applied to these budget-friendly products and there may be seasonal or limited-time items available. Unfortunately, bulk discounts are not available, but there may be other opportunities to save on these items throughout the year.
pccat
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of all the Canadian priced Items 15$ and under. I have heard it is a list of about 120 items. Can anyone share with me? Thankyou!

That file is US prices, not Canadian.

Whoopsie :blushing: I should pay more attention...

Thank-you. Anyone else who has it in Canadian dollars or a way I can make my own easily would be a great help, I have pampered partner can I make one through that?

1. What items are included in the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category?

The "List of Items 15$ and Under" category includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories that are all priced at $15 or less. This can include items such as measuring cups, spatulas, citrus press, and more.

2. Are all items in this category of the same quality as Pampered Chef's more expensive products?

Yes, all items in the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our more expensive products. We believe in providing affordable options without compromising on quality.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items in this category?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to items in the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category. This is a great way to save even more on these already budget-friendly products.

4. Are there any seasonal or limited-time items included in this category?

Yes, we often offer seasonal or limited-time items in the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category. These may include holiday-themed tools or products that are only available for a certain time period. Be sure to check back regularly for new additions.

5. Can I purchase these items in bulk for a discounted price?

Unfortunately, bulk discounts are not available for items in the "List of Items 15$ and Under" category. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for those opportunities to save even more on these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell