• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a New List of 100: Can You Help?

In summary, you should order a Welcome booklet every year or so for a refresher on the most current basics of our business.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was going to go back through my list of 100 and start to get better about making those calls. When I went to look for it, it has disappeared. I want to start a new one anyway :eek: Can anyone give me the catagories that were on there. Thanks bunches :D

Welcome bookletI recommend that you order a Welcome booklet for yourself every year or so. Not only does it have the list of 100 info, but it is also a good refresher of the most current basics of our business.

List of 100 - Categories
  1. Relatives
  2. Friends
  3. Neighbors
  4. Coworkers (from current or past jobs)
  5. Spouse's coworkers (from current or past jobs)
  6. People from your holiday card list
  7. Social contacts (civic groups, health club, sports)
  8. People from religious organizations
  9. Friends from school / college / university
  10. Contacts through your children (school, scouts, sports, music, baby-sitters)
  11. Friends and neighbors of your grown children
  12. Engaged Couples
  13. Newlyweds
  14. Doctors / Dentists / Professionals
  15. People from places you do business (hair salon, post office, bank, dry cleaners)
  16. People who love to cook or entertain
  17. People who dislike cooking or entertaining
  18. People who want to earn additional income (for a trip, wedding, remodeling, college tuition)
  19. Others (be creative)

Thanks to both of you.

Here's your list of 100The list includes
5 relatives
5 friends
5 neighbors
5 colleagues from current or past job
5 spouse's colleagues-current or past
5 people from your holiday card list
5 social contacts(civic groups, healthor sports club)
5 people from religious organizations
5 friends from school, college or university
5 contacts thru your children sports, scouts, music, babysitters
5 friends and nieghbors of your grown children
5 engages couples
5 newleyweds
5 doctors, dentists, professionals
5 people from places you do business--hair salon, post office, bank, drycleaner
5 people who love to entertain or cook
5 People who dislike cooking or entertaining
5 peopole who want to earn additional income (for a trip, wedding, remodeling, college tuition)
10 others (Be creative)
Hope this helps you out. I am new to the PC. I just qualified and was happy to help another out in need.

Have a great day,
Erica Collins
[email protected] :)

1. How do I get started with creating a new list of 100?

To get started with creating a new list of 100, first determine your goal or purpose for the list. This will help guide your brainstorming process. Next, set aside some time to sit down and brainstorm names, ideas, or items that relate to your goal. Don't worry about organizing or editing at this stage, just focus on generating a long list of ideas.

2. What types of lists can I create using the "list of 100" method?

The "list of 100" method can be used to create a variety of lists, such as a list of potential business names, a list of blog post ideas, or a list of recipes to try. The possibilities are endless!

3. How do I keep my list organized and easy to manage?

One way to keep your list organized is to use categories or subheadings to group similar ideas together. You can also use color-coding or numbering systems to help you easily identify and track your ideas. Additionally, consider using a digital platform or app to store and manage your list.

4. Can I share my list with others and collaborate on it?

Yes, you can definitely share your list with others and collaborate on it. This can be a great way to get feedback and new ideas from others. You can use a shared document or project management tool to collaborate with others in real-time.

5. How often should I update or revisit my list of 100?

It's a good idea to revisit and update your list of 100 periodically, especially if your goal or focus has changed. You can also use your list as a reference for future projects or ideas. Some people choose to revisit their list monthly, while others do it every few months. Find a timeline that works best for you and your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dcypcar.chef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janetupnorth